Make $100-$150/day with FB + Jarvee + CPA [ BONUSES INSIDE! ]

Thank you! This is completely correct. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 account per proxy, they’re extremely cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like

To solve this problem you can say “comment below if you’re interested” and implement a chat bot that will send then the link + more info. Make sure your message sounds as human as possible and gets sent with a slight delay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you still do this method yourself?

Yes, but with a smaller amount of accounts (25 accounts at the moment).

Thanks, I have aged fb accounts and ogads account laying around, so I want to try your method. Which VPS are you using? Just wondering if there’s any good VPS for Jarvee that’s cheaper than Contabo VPS.

I’m using StarkRDP, they work great for me.
Best of luck with my method! Make sure to update us with the results. Also, consider using offer links instead of content lockers, these are way easier to get started with.

Thanks for the recommendation.

By offer links do you mean the landing pages created by ogads or the ones in product offers tab?

By offer links I mean linking the visitor to an offer without a content lockers. This is impossible with OGAds since it’s a content locking network, so CPABuild and AdWorkMedia would work for this.

1 Like

Thanks! I will check CPABuild out.

i m having 8 years old fb account which having 500+ freinds in each account…so is it ok use these ? i was mean how chances r account suspenstion …or better to use new account? …thanks
how much money we can expect from 25 acc…

Hi there,

You can either post it in your feed so your friends will see, or share it directly to them :slight_smile:

thnx
how do u import fb account into jarvee purchased from p-store. tried adding account manual and so far 2 acc locked…i tried to import with proxy

why would you think it is dead?
some methods could be be “dead” but CPA will always be a thing

as for the post itself good job on kickstarting people but dear people, even if this guy makes it look easy am telling you the CPA reality is something you need to test yourself before you can succeed. Since there’s a lot of people here new to CPA ima tell you my 3 cents:

• It’s ok to try what you read on the internet (like this post) if you’re a beginner
  • After you realized you don’t make money the only reason is because you need to be creative and try your own things ( do not copy anyone else )

happy funneling

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s dead, just saying I’m glad it still works because I didn’t try it in a long time. I did great with CPA, there’s a lot of money to be made there, but now I’m into different things.

Anyway, I wrote couple of tutorials back then, they are still useful with some twists, but they’re in LVL2.

Very nice! think you

I think that’s because the proxy you’re using has different location than the proxy/IP used for the account creation.

I have aged US FB accounts, when I opened them with my browser using non-US IP, the accounts were locked, but I can add them to Jarvee on VPS (US IP) without any issue.

1 Like

wroked perfect…i think mutiple IP was issue…
only 2 acc in begining got locked …18 setup completed

1 Like

Great response. :+1:

That’s great. What is your proxy location? Did you buy US FB accounts?