Make $100-$150/day with FB + Jarvee + CPA [ BONUSES INSIDE! ]

congrats for this post!

US location…i bought from mention website website above

1 Like

Any tips on avoiding bans on FB accounts ?

1 Like

Thanks for this post, gave me a will to try again, like the days in instagram+cpa in the beginning.
Did you promote game niches (generators), or raffle/sweepstakes stuff?
Also about the accounts, majority i find the fresh one’s don’t have picture, how you go about it?
randomly take some pics online?

Thank you.
I would really like to start again with cpa, since i can’t do ig anymore, many blocks, and youtube deletes my videos after upload.

Very slow and long warmup. I warm up my accounts for at least 7 days and then gradually start to join groups.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried game niches (I know that these are better for YT/SEO) but I did try sweepstakes. There are a bunch of niches out there and a bunch of open groups that can be used for them. :wink:
As for the accounts, I just leave them without a profile picture, that’s not a problem.

2 Likes

i have setup 25fb acc…all r currently doing warmup

used normal private proxies

1 Like

Good luck with your journey!

1 Like

I can agree, there is definitely money to be made on facebook… but as someone mentioned, don’t go into it thinking it’s going to be ez-pz cause it’s not, and that’s just the reality of it. I’ve been doing adult cpa on fb for a about a year… and Facebook is strict. More strict than IG imo. Especially with fresh accounts, links, friend adding/group adding, etc.

There are alot of tricks that you can do to make things alot easier. To decrease the chance of getting verification or locked out, you should create the accounts yourself and keep the account on the same IP. Yes you can connect to fb with a DC proxy, but you’ll experience less issues using a premium residential proxy or a 4g LTE.

As far as linking, I would recommend using a good cloaker, or sending the ppl to a 3rd party platform and monetizing on there. Just using a regular link will lead to it getting blocked, and once an account has a link blocked… any future links will get locked shortly after adding them.

If you’d like any more tips, feel free to ask.

Good luck.

2 Likes

[newbie question on links]

i fully understand that linking back to the CPA network will get blocked.

i just want to confirm if the below method will work fine or not:
1- i will create a landing page on my website for the offer, with a form (name & email) and then send them the link in their email id. automated email sending.

2- i will use link shortner (Rebrandly) to shorten the link to my landing page and make it easier.

3- i will make a medium post of 250 words teasing about the offer on my page with my shorten link to the landing page.

4- i will share my page post to the groups using jarvee.

Appreciate your feedback.
@Winds

I disagree on a couple of things that you said.

• FB isn’t as near as strict as IG, at lesat in my opinion. I’ve been using cheap IPv4 proxies for months without problems.
  • A premium residential proxy/4G LTE proxy is an overkill and will definitely decrease earnings because of the price
1 Like

Yup, direct linking will definitely get you blocked.

Sounds like a great plan for me, let me know how it goes and don’t forget to share your earnings. :slight_smile:

You made reference to one thing. There is 10x more security on facebook than IG… hence why there is alot more spam on IG than Facebook. There are only a few people I know automating Facebook on a bulk level… whereas IG, you can find people automating it everywhere.

I keep approx 200 accounts running on FB, and its by far way more difficult to maintain then IG ever was for me. There aren’t even many people who can run a facebook account other than their own without getting locked out due to verification… that alone trumps IG.

2 Likes

how do u deal with all the groups that need questions answered before getting approved? like 50% of all groups needs question answered so far… and how do u get only english groups? lots of them spanish and stuff

Use a link cloaker and you will be fine

Želim i ja batićem da pokušam ali neznam kako?

what type of groups to join and have interest on those kind of offers?

Depends on what software you’re using. You can skip all groups that asks questions, or use a software that can auto answer them.

Hello @Winds
First sorry to bump old thread, and sorry because I don’t know how to private message you
Can you help me get approved from cpabuild? I already apply but this network was reject me

Thanks for your Sharing , I have lots of facebook olds Account stock , 2014/2016 if you please help me