Manual follows/unfollows on Instagram

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone has any experience doing the follow/unfollow method manually on Instagram? Been trying to do it for one client for a couple of days now but I find it hard to do it via PC (both with scripts and extensions) and doing it on my phone means that I have very little to no control over the followings of the account, particularly with the users I follow vs the ones that my client follows himself.
I know this is kind of a touchy subject but any advice on this would be much appreciated! :grinning:

1 Like

https://mpsocial.com/t/instagram-manual-growth-vs-automation-my-personal-experience/80958

1 Like

Its tough when the client is following at the same time. Just get him to give you a whitelist.

2 Likes

Yeah. It looks very tough as you have to keep track manually.

2 Likes

This is how we are doing it for our clients, we mostly use jarvee to scrape accounts to follow, it helps us filter out bad accounts, once we have a list of users to follow we put all accounts on notepad and start following those accounts manually , then for unfollow you can filter earliest followed user in app, while unfollowing just keep an eye on notepad , and dont follow any user which isnt on notepad, you will be able to compare accounts easily because both on notepad and instagram app accounts will be in same order

1 Like

So you follow manually but you do search or direct link to each account (no scrolling in the followers list of anyone?) since I think searching alot is very botty …

1 Like

yet another unfollow / follow manual thread?

use search button in top right corner

1 Like

I just go to a targets latest post, follow the commenters first, and then some of the likers.