Manual Method King Method - Created by (Bigpack)

I’m still lvl 1 ha ha

2 Likes

Oh so you couldnt see your own thread? xD or how does that work lol

1 Like

I’m still lvl1 but in real life i’m level 9000000000 they kicked me out the thread when i created it because they felt it should be on lvl2, but they had to put it back to lvl 1 so i can reply to people asking questions.

1 Like

Haha lol :joy:

Appreciate this a lot tho!

Only thing is how one would know the followback ratio. But At least its working

We didn’t get that far on checking followback ratio yet lmao!!!

Yah thats a difficult one I think since we cant read any data as its a macro. :woman_shrugging:

@bigpack Were able to use this with comments right? With apple iPhone short cuts

I don’t use it but in this thread another user was using that method.

Please i didt get you, we should created account in private chrome window, or the normal chrome where we installed the two extension??
and turn to plane mode before or after creation accounts? or turn on and off for each one
Thanks for replying

2 Likes

I used this Method i get all my 5 accounts “Action Blocked”
i use wifi

2 Likes

@Adnan This dude sent me pv message talking shit after i told him that he need to stop saying that “Instagram Macro Automation” his method/idea in @ice thread. We don’t need this type of users in our community copying + past a method that has been shared 6 years ago (2014) and claiming it his own. and this community aint going futher if we keep this kind of retards going around and trying to pitch newbies.

2 Likes

@Adnan and now he threatens me, this is getting serious and it proove what i said above is on the point.

Im not threathing him for no reason look at this post he made to me @Adnan

He’s calling me a retard then expect me not to find out his Ip address remember he started with these words first

Since you’re apparently incapable of communicating like an adult on the internet, and have continued to derail your own topic not once, but twice with personal drama, there’s no point in leaving this one up too.

15 Likes