Manually sending DMs through the App (non-followers)

Thank you for creating this thread. I was getting worried that not many people talk about DM blocks.

I am using full API emulation and have DM blocks after 3 DMs (best case 5-7 DMs). As you mentioned, replying to already existing messages work fine. I have tested with numerous software both private and open source that use API and the situation is the same.

When an account gets DM block, no matter what I do, it stays for some time even if I change the bot or try manually DMing on the app.

For now I don’t know what conclusion to make from this so I have paused the DMs. Until last week I had issues with follow unfollow which now they work fine and this time is DMs.

Would like to test on the Instagram app but was looking for Instagram+ or something similar that will allow me to add more then 5 accounts. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share it with me as I had no luck finding a working apk.

Thanks.

1 Like

@kimsin did you tried resetting device id like Artie did?

1 Like

Not that I know of, beyond being blocked I guess.

Yes. As mentioned I’ve tested same and different accounts on numerous software (both private and open source) and the DM blocks are serious. Resetting device ID, or using the same account of a different software with API does nothing.

Keep in mind that my case is not related to your title of “Manually sending DMs through the App” to non followers. What I just find in common is that there is a serious DM blocks which I experience on full API emulation and from what other people have told me, they experience it tool by using EB too.

As mentioned already, last night I wanted to test manually too for sending DMs and coudn’t find Instagram+ app apk where I could add more than 5 accounts. I am not an Android user so I am still learning my way around.

1 Like

I gotta admit… I realise a huge difference in blocks while manually sending to new followers and none followers. The algo is much more strickt with none followers.

Another easy way for IG to mark you as spam profile, is actually accounts reporting you as spam, as this has become super easy with only one clicks in pending messages unlike before in time.

@kimsin I just searched for Instagram++ myself now as I need more than 5 accounts on my phone as well. I found something which seems pretty much like the same app regarding functional description, it’s called OGInsta+.

1 Like

Edit: I didn’t explored it completely but it looks like a poor Instagram++ duplicate since it seems like they just put the functionality of the EB into an app - WOW :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. Its not easy to find a good working one. Some does not publish images and some does not load DMs.

Is sending DMs manually through the EB working for you in general? (no matter if new follower or non-follower)

Why not use android emulator like Memu? I have made like 5 instances of those (imagine 5 phones), downloaded Instagram from play store on each one so that’s 25 accounts.

As for the iPhone, you can log in the 6th account by logging out of 5th and clicking to remember login details, so when you add a new one, all 6 will be on the list. Maybe you can add more I never tried, as long as you keep 4 logged in, you might be able to “remember login info” for others, however you won’t be getting notifications for all of them.

1 Like

Is working Android emulator properly? At least for account creation it isn’t the best bet. So I’m wondering if running an account isn’t giving issues due to spoofing (discovered by Instagram) as well?

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it!

Edit: Are you able to use proxy?

I didn’t read the whole thread, but a brilliant Idea came up my mind.

As far as I read, DM’s need a 10% answer back within 24 hours, if that is true, then a network of slave accounts interracting with each other with carefully chosen settings might do the trick. Send 10 to slaves, answer from there, start sending to other people.

The downside to this would be that you will need fresh accounts every time you finish with the old ones. Or maybe we can create a network within the community. 300 accounts from an user, 500 from another, 200 from another, and you have 1.000 accounts that can pass the DM spam filter because 500 send messages to the other 500 and they get an answer from there.

2 Likes

I had kind of the same idea, basically pushing the response rate with own accounts. Infrastructure needs good planning and organization.

Where did you read 10% response rate? Is it an assumption or some facts from tests? Would be amazing to have some clarity here @bakedcookie

2 Likes

i mentioned i didn’t read the whole thread because this idea struck my mind.

andrejo said something like this and I assumed it was the case. nothing 100% sure.

EDIT: i didn’t test it, but I will soon.

1 Like

Let’s say we want to send 30 messages per day and we take the 10% response rate as an example. We could simply create 3 accounts per day and send messages with all accounts we want to send DMs with and reply with the fresh ones. I’m just thinking about that it would be a damn easy to spot trick by Instagram :joy: Well, we have to test!

1 Like

No, there is an app ProxyDroid but proxies are too slow for me, these accounts are logged in on home IP through emulator and they send DMs through J (or at least they try to).

This idea will not work, I’ve tested it . IG is not blocking you because your dm’s are reported for spam. They are stopping you because you are automating the dms and they are detecting it. Take any client account send 10 dms via mp to your own followers and you will get blocked 99% of the time after a week. Do the same on app and you won’t get blocked. Been sending 30 msgs per day to own followers since september with no hard blocks yet.

3 Likes

@tux

I believe that sums it up. Only accounts that can’t send DMs, or are limited are ones that were sending DMs automatically in the past.

IG likely flagged all accounts that they detected have been sending DMs thru automation. Not hard to detect at all considering most were using eb for follows, and api for DMs.

happy to revive this thread, anybody having success? in J i send DMs via EB (extracted users scraper by slave account)

yet I cant send DMs on most of my accounts, not even 1, I can send them via Instagram App so for well paying clients I send DMs manually to new followers when sitting on a toilet

anybody has a better fix for now?

1 Like