Manually sending DMs through the App (non-followers)

I can’t even send one DM through the software either and haven’t been able to for quite some time now. It’s incredibly annoying.

I’m definitely blocked from sending any messages on all accounts, including ones that have never ever previously automated the sending of DMs :confounded:
@kozzio- Are you still able to send DMs with accounts which were not previously blocked?

@tux How is that manual strategy working for you now?
I’ve recently all of a sudden been blocked on my main account which has 182,000 followers and has never ever automated sending messages. It hasn’t actually done any automation for about nine months. I can’t now message anybody on the app manually that I haven’t communicated with before. It makes me think that Instagram must gradually be blocking everyone from messaging unique users. It’s insane that an acct with such a high trust score as mine can’t even reach out to brands or anybody at all on the app! It makes me realise that it is going to be impossible for child accounts to automate even one DM :tired_face: I really hope I’m wrong and would love to know how you are doing with your manual operation these days…

No issues here on manual at all, around ~20-30 dms a day for months. Note we send messages ONLY TO OWN FOLLOWERS.

2 Likes

i am confident its software related issue, also I am confident that we wont get an update on this topic

2 Likes

Wow that’s incredible. Thanks for clarifying. Its just impossible to manually send DMs from 500 slave accts so there doesn’t appear to be any remedy in sight at all…