I’ve recently joined the forum, and have been first reading to understand a little bit about how to use and what to share here. I wanted to thank everyone for taking their time and sharing fantastic content. If it adds value to you, I don’t know, but for me, this forum has had tremendous value! Since it’s community work, thanks to everyone and principally to the founders, who have created a meritocratic community that makes people share useful content and help each other. So yeah, first things first, thank you, guys!
This first post is going to be my two bits of research on a topic some people are fascinated with, and some people are incredibly against it - Powerlikes, or Fuelgram alternatives.
In my case, I had accounts in the food niche for a while and was reposting manually. I created them out of having a big belly and enjoying seeing food on Instagram, really, no soft porn for me, only food. Anyways, so I never researched growth stuff until recently. For the most part, I was only using FUELGRAM’s Fuelgroups, but as everyone knows, it stopped working.
Moving on, since FUELGRAM stopped, I went on a little hunt of alternatives and here’s what I found:
I’m currently testing [SNT] (https://app.sntspot.com)
- Not sure of the service’s credibility, but since they are offering this for free, I’m testing it on one of my “testings only acts.”
- Side note, not willing to use it on my main accounts regardless
@nieco mentioned Thepennypanel and Followiz on another post,
- People responded the likes could be from bot accounts, so I won’t test
- As @neo has put, it is not a trustable platform, and the founders of it had some troubles in this forum so I’d stay away from it no matter what
- @angelxchild mentioned his experience wasn’t positive due to inadequate customer service, and services not delivered as advertised
- Pretty overpriced from my perspective, and intriguing that the company itself wrote an article criticizing Powerlikes, as mentioned by @abovetherim on another post (https://wolfglobal.org/how-to-get-followers-on-instagram/#chapter-2)
- More expensive than Wolf Global, couldn’t find anything on this forum or online criticizing it
- Couldn’t find anything on this forum about this service. However, online there are some positive reviews, and it’s affordable
- There are many other services out there, like millionaire mafia’s power likes, and so forth, but the main point of this post is that I haven’t found anything in particular that fits the model of Fuelgram, with higher quality.
Anyways, there’s a lot of other services out there. These are some that either I hear most about or came across when researching. I don’t vouch for any service tbh. My main point is still to come.
One point that makes me curious is that some of these services don’t require a password to sign up. Having said that, if the quality of it is bad and it could harm the account, then if someone has a wicked heart and money to spend to harm a competitor’s account, they can simply sign up the competitor’s account on these services? I’m sure there are other ways to damage a competitor’s account, but this is just food for thought in regards to power likes.
The reason I liked Fuelgram is all of their likes counted as impressions for my accounts (not sure how), and when it was videos, the likes would be 1:1 with views. I’ve heard otherwise from many people, but it worked like that for me. Having said that, I haven’t found another service that charges the same amount per month (around 20 dollars) and delivers the same amount of likes (up to 600 if you use only one giver), with pretty decent quality.
I know that 99% of people here use nothing but Jarvee. Nevertheless, the reason I’m making this post is: there’s a market out there with a bunch of people like I was some months ago. And there’s also a gap of supply waiting to be filled, from my perspective.
If any of you guys build something like Fuelgram, but offer a more credible service (literally seeing the flaws of the services being offered and banned, and going around those flaws), I’m sure you can get a good market share of this “Like Exchange/ Powerlikes /Likes in general/Views/etc” industry.
Again, just food for thought. Hope this creates a conversation on (1) your perspective of Power Likes, (2) services out there that are credible, and on another note, and most importantly I hope this post gives some of you guys a good idea to execute on, based on your judgment.