Mass-Following (Limits decreased, Service price decreased)

I haven’t read through this entire topic, so my reply may or may not be relevant now. I applied 100% off to all of my clients for their next payments. I have also doubled my prices for future clients. Yes one month I will make no money from this business, but I just paid for long term relations/ word of mouth. Some of my clients have been with me over 6 months now, they’re practically family.

5 Likes

I would argue the contrary, if you have 3 clients and charge 1500/m and you lose 1 you lose 1500. If you have 150 clients at 30/m and you lose 1 you lose 30… Ask walmart.

Besides, the market pretty much dictates the price,you might be able to get away with overcharging some fools but most people check elsewhere and compare. Im not arguing against your prices, just your perspective.

2 Likes

Your inbox with 3 clients > your inbox with 150 clients.

Your VPS with 3 clients > your VPS with 150 clients.

Your MP dashboard with 3 clients > your MP dashboard with 150 clients.

Invoicing 3 clients > invoicing 150 clients.

6 Likes

your inbox :joy: true that

1 Like

I did just lose a $1000 client which kinda sucks, but the way I rationalize it is that I won’t actually feel it until their invoice date NEXT month, so as long as I hustle more work before then, it won’t hurt as bad. I don’t think math is accurate, but it makes me feel better.

5 Likes

This is what everyone should have done

I believe in you, looking forward to hear that you gained 2 more 1k clients

What do you offer as a service for $1000?

Thanks bro, we’re all gonna make it.

Growth, content creation, scraping emails, scraping images of their products that other users have posted.

2 Likes

Yeah. Our services need to be considered even more valuable now even though we can’t reliever the same results with the new changes.