Massive follow/like/both block, some API some also in EB

Jarvee - Social profiles - select the profile - browse embedded - do what you want manually from there.

1 Like

ok~~I will try it,thanks a lot

What’s strange to me?
I have a lock and as you can see there is an account on the red.
But Jarvee normally performs follow actions: D Without any problem.
Everything set to anyhow, because I wanted to check something: D
Proxy the worst that can be.
And everything works from 3 days: D
2 days normally after 200 follow without red color.
Today the red color has appeared but the action is performing normally.

Its so annoying that we pay for Jarvee and they give us the same reply over and over again. just like we are trying too find solutions for our customers, so should Jarvee. however we get the same emails over and over again. if they really tried to work on this problem they would find a solution. they make so much money from us, so they should get the extra man power too work on this problem!

1 Like

Relax :slight_smile:
Believe me, it is not so easy.
If they knew the solution would have introduced them for a long time :slight_smile:
After all, their clients are also leaving … So it’s the meaningless stuff you wrote.
It is impossible to think of a way.
After all, Jarvee did not create the IG to make changes to our call: D
Believe me that the company really works at high speed, just as you lose customers the same way and they :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah I guess so

Update: D
As it was red, the color would normally continue to follow.
Now, after a few hours, the green color continues to follow: D
Interesting.

Yeah, you’re right.

Instead, of making their paying customers happy, they would rather just give excuses and not find a solution instead of finding something that works.

I’m 100% certain that’s what they’re doing.

And 100% sure my post is complete sarcasm

5 Likes

This actually makes a lot of sense. wow.

I did write a ticket to them yesterday and got a response in regards to this new wave thats going on: “Hi, IG has recently made some changes on their end and while doing that they’ve blocked many users from performing actions through API. If you can perform actions through EB you should not be worried about it because the result is the same whether you’ve performed actions through API or through EB.”

I do not know if this is a copy paste from the API block issue from a couple weeks ago but we shall see.

1 Like

I do not feel this is 100% correct, as i have many blocks when i force “EB” to run ON.

Many accounts were fine for more than 2 or 3 weeks on API with 100+ follow daily, and when i checked “Only follow through EB”, within a few hours they got blocked for the half of them (at least).

EB isn’t working for everyone i guess, the best combo for me is API + EB when blocked :slight_smile:

Try turning off story views. Reseting IDs and changing proxy.

it means that he clicked on the blue button “follow”

u doing via api or EB?

it’s not truly truly the same. Via api it looks like if u r using IG app on your smartphone, via EB it looks like if you log in IG on your smartphone using a browser instead of IG app…

1 Like

Why turn off story views?

Thanks a lot bro. I was always wondering what is the diference between API and EB.

1 Like

im also having same blocks

1 Like

Also having like blocks, but follows are mostly okay

I’m getting this on an account only running story views.

1 Like