Massive follow/like/both block, some API some also in EB

Well, I turned off story views just in case until the water clears. These blocks are becoming quite stressful. After the May block, and the June block, now when I see 60% of my clientele blocked, I just sort of stare at the screen for a sec and think of ways to fix it rather than freaking out as before. Im more numb i guess

There has got to be more to it than just using story views. How many did you view per day?

seems to be just like last month, EB seems to work for me in most cases

did anyone experience hardcore Shadowbans and or how would you approach it?

one of the clients who had API blocks in Jarvee in the morning — was impossible to find this profile on Instagram nor its posts (by geolocation)

Me too got block on 8 accounts running on Api, EB works ok low settings 70-150 and HC proxy.
Manually doing 300-400 daily on phone has no problem.

Well, zero of my accounts performed any story views. All client accounts, all on HC mobile 1:1 all were only watching a couple hundred stories per day just for authenticity (at least that’s what I was aiming for lol) and about half, maybe more are getting blocked and then not switching to EB. Maybe they are trying but the proxies are too slow? Could be something like that too. Bottom line is it is beyond frustrating. IG is squeezing too much. Their casual user base is going to receive the backlash from the lack of engagement. I can’t see how they aren’t driving the app into the ground. Sucks.

i’m getting blocks on blocks on blocks
even on EB…
even after reset cookies, clear error, reset id.
W T F.

Super low settings. Virgin proxies Long delay etc…

For me everything has been working properly for 3 days: D
On the worst proxy and doing 200 a day without any problems.
The account was not bot for a month.

Even when it is in red, the action continues: D I do not know what kind of spells it is.
But maybe if I have a couple of accounts on JARVEE it works normally, if you already have a large amount then there are blocks, but that’s my guess so far I’m in the testing phase.

1 Like

So something must be wrong, as there are many accounts on JARVEE.
For sure IP VPS OR COMPUTER.
I wonder how to buy for each customer, one VPS: D
Will this improve the mega situation.

My action is continuing on red also!

1 Like

Do you use “follow specific users” source ?
Do anyone here use it ? I see relations on all accounts using this.

Nope, just “follow followers of target accounts” and “follow users that interacted with posts on target accounts”.

1 Like

i got a follow block on 1 of my clients account. It was not even following for past 10-12 days… i had kept it on rest

anyone can relate it to buying likes ?

Never bought any likes, API blocked, so I don’t think it could be related

Time between follows ?

I can’t explain;
I have a friend that got almost 0% api blocks, we use the same 4G network of our own.
I really can’t say the diff.

Maybe we should go only with EB from the beginning…

Yeah but our devices are phones, nobody looks at EB on their phones. Too bad we couldn’t pick a laptop or desktop to run EB on. That makes more sense.

Turning everything off for today and tomorrow. Will test slowly after that.

Side issue: seeding accounts in Like Exchange not sticking likes and getting suspended. Hopefully situation improves before points balance goes negative. Cause that fcked us all up last time.

1 Like

Got under this wave as well :frowning:

Have about 200 accounts working with F/U under 200 daily (150-190) on DC high quality proxies on API with option to use EB in case of block + relogin in case of EB block.

Got 60-70% of them action blocked. Different blocks, all types of blocks that are discussed on this forum. Other 30% continue working and do daily targets. I don’t know how this happened as there is no difference between them all.

Testing, trying to sort out…

Will get back to you all guys once I find the soultion.
Meanwhile, will be happy to hear your ideas.

I run over 100 account through EB and there’s zero problems here. Did ya’ll not get the API memo… or…

Plus I’m not even on the 4G bandwagon… literally on all DC proxies following almost 250 a day LMAOOOOOOO