[MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

Yeah at the end of my OP I make a note at who this seems to target, and those who are in the account market, both buying & selling, seem to be the targets of this.

Time’s like these really call for the IG marketers to go back to basics. Make your own accounts, use your own phone numbers, & use good content… unless you are in the pure spam market.

For that I would wait some time.

As far as I understand, almost exactly one year ago we had the largest ban/action block wave to happen in IG history to date, specifically targetting action limits. This crippled the account growing market significantly (in so far as those who were inexperienced in IG account growth were wiped out along with many growth services).

A year later, we don’t see many posts about those account limits. They’ve certainly calmed their hammer down on that since they accomplished what they wanted (Research their whitepaper experiment on targeting growth hackers using follow/unfollow).

This feels like another targeted venture like the last, also hitting very legitimate accounts who never even conceived the idea to use Instagram for business.

I expect to see this continue & probably get worse as we approach the anniversary of the last mass hammering’s peak.

And if the timeline’s reflect the last mass disruption wave, see this slowly dwindle by early next spring.

tbh with all realism , i think you’re right , but with a bit of more hope and postitivity , i think at the end they will not abuse it or it can cause them issues even with ‘normal users experience’ and thanks to this reason we still automate and also it will be same thing for this issue , just i think account sellers will give bit more instructions and add stuff (maybe useragent…) to acounts in bulk , cuz i really dont see spamming and automatioith bulk account anywahere going if it stayed for 7years surely it will still be same for many year to come , if they start tryin to analyze every little account its huge millions if not billions of $ of investement to completely end up spam , wich they will never do , + their servers gonna need much more investment too to handle billions of spam account that come and go every week (just ceck stats of how many accounts get removed per year on ig ) you wll be shocked ,

anyway i hope its more a little thing they will do just on accounts that change devices too much in low amount of time , so solution will be easier , rather than something else

1 Like

Definitely. There’s certainly a maximum threshold they can do this before it significantly disrupts their network. I think they have some AI (pattern recognition) code they are using to target accounts.

One target metric I could imagine they implemented for this mass lockout loop was on the # of unique device logins.
Maybe by how frequently it logged into a new device over a period of time, or total device logins for example.

But of course, no AI (pattern recognition) code will perfectly account for who they intend to target. Like last year, many “normal” users of the platform got hit with bans, never touching automation or account growth methods. We are seeing this happen already for “normal” users with no solution or thought to seek one, they just give up their account.

With that said, I like keeping my optimism grounded in reality. The worse IG can do is shoot themselves in the foot by doing this (the # of automated accounts helping them achieve their aims is more numerous than human users). The best they can do here is segment a little more money into ad revenue on the platform.

Beyond that, its still clear skies. Just gotta survive, adapt, & wait it out if that’s all you can do.

But it’s not a war against automation; Rather, its just fishing out some low hanging fruit to dry themselves into buying ads as their only recourse to get the reach they sought from what IG targeted.

On the other side of that, they need automation whether they admit it or not.

So that’s never going away, just going to change form & the best will adapt along with it.

If this aspect of “combatting spam” or “cheating their system” remains, in so far as buying/selling accounts, we will start to see premiums come for accounts. In the most extreme cases, people may ask for the device the account was created on. We may even see that market pop up from sellers.

I’m optimistic as opportunity always presents from adversity. It’s just coming from informed positions rather than blind faith. Best to know ten steps ahead than guess. :slight_smile:

In this case, we just gotta hop over the low hanging shit they’re throwing to enjoy the fruits that we eat on their platform.

Anyways, hopefully this solution & many others that may pop up following this serve to do that.

1 Like

I have around 50 accounts got these stuck with “Get Help to Logging in”. I filled the form with 4 questions (above) after clicked “Need more helps” for 5 accounts for 5 days and replied their email. But I didn’t receive response from Instagram so far.
Do you guys have any update for this problem?

1 Like

Tried this for 10 accounts, ofc only one of them would work. Waiting for the email now, but it’s killing me that the rest of the 9 accounts is still in the loop!

1 Like

had the “help us confirm account issue” with a client

Their account was disabled -is that normal after too many log in attempts?

1 Like

i’m not sure if too many login attempts will lead to a disabled account, do you think that is the main reason for that?

1 Like

One of my accounts that requried this method still hasn’t been unlocked via the email reply.

I’m currently testing another method out while I wait for the email that I saw work “accidentally” for another locked out account that I never bothered to try unlocking.

Essentially a brute force login spree until the account unlocks from that loop.

If I see some repeated results, I’ll throw in an update.

It’s definitely an annoyance. I prefer having my accounts on iOS devices so I avoided much of the difficulties with the email method via Android.

My android based accounts are in the same effective position of waiting.

My reply above is something I’m trying out for those accounts while I wait for the (response) emails.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s normal like @Luca says.

As experimental proof, I had accounts that I did not remember to turn off from my software which kept attempting to login for over a week.

One of those accounts unlocked themselves, which is something I’m now testing out on other accounts to see if this can help mitigate the waiting period.

If the account is disabled, it’s probably due to something else.
But that process is much more friendly than this one to recover it.

1 Like

that sounds interesting Gtamaster, did you receive any kind of notifications or verifications on those accounts for trying to login too many times?

1 Like

Nope, at least not that I’m aware of. The software would’ve produced visible errors to me if that were the case, but I received none of those on my normal daily visits.

Its for that reason alone I’m trying this out. No harm in trying while working out other methods (in so far as the Android method goes lol)

1 Like

Tried this method, I don’t get an answer from them so far.
Also tried the previous method but I do not receive the “Password confirmation” email, any idea? Willing to pay to restore the account

1 Like

Any solution for me?

1 Like

I have the same problem . Any solution

1 Like

probably an stupid question, but I only used this accounts via Jarvee, what’s your suggestion?

1 Like

Same problem . Just I logged my account via jarvee I got this error :sob:

1 Like

This may be somewhat related but has anyone else noticed that creating new accounts is now much much more difficult? I tried creating a few new Instagram accounts through data proxies on a browser. The first one worked, after that (different proxies), despite including a real phone number and confirming that number with a code, I always get a ‘suspicious activity’ and then within 24 hours the account is disabled citing ‘violation of terms’. I though that maybe data center proxies aren’t great for creating an account, so I tried doing it in a browser using my actual phone as a hotspot (so mobile IP) and yet, the exact same thing. Can you now only create accounts through an app? Is everything else lost??

1 Like

How long did you have to wait for facebook to reply? I’ve been waiting 4 days with no response. What should I do?

1 Like

I tried twice now. No one replied my ticket… I has been 2 months…

1 Like