ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

@florin22xxl . Yes , I got this today.

I know very well how does it feel, I’ve been banned for 21 times and I recovered my account. At the moment, the 22nd time that Instagram deactivates my account, I’m losing 840k followers, 3 years of work on Instagram and if there’s a thing that I learned in this years is that nobody outside instagram fields has the power of reactivate your accont. On past I charged hundreds euros people for reactivate my account and the result was an account still deactivatd and I been scammed.
If this guy has reviews about his “service” they’re surely fake.

Here’s the email confirmation I got today of my account being recovered.

I mean, yeah if you have a friends that actually has an eploy on facebook or instagram it could help you, but in the 99% of cases people that you find online and that tell you that can help you are scammers

I did quite a bit of research myself and these reviews are on darkweb or private social forums with vouches from other reputable people. One of the sites with the reviews is Swapd which requires escrow and successful transactions before you can even post a review. I have nothing to benefit or gain other than trying to be helpful. You not believing me doesn’t matter. Good luck to you all.

and… how much did you pay?

How can i contact him tell me the process ???

LOL you’re funny. If I was a scam, why would I spend time troubleshooting this with another forum member here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/RBuOAPjy

Or posting the appeal links for everyone to try to recover their account: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Blu5vpwP

All I know is that is the email I received in my inbox and my IG is re-enabled. If that’s what you call as scam… well best of luck to you.

Since the help isn’t being appreciated, I’ll just stop. I’ll no longer be responding to DM’s for any information or help.

Here’s the follow-up survey I received right after that as well. Case number, title, agent, everything matches. You still think I’m a scam right? LOL

Just share whatever you wanna share publicly. No reason to take stuff into dm and miss the potential credits in here.
If you believe you’ve got value, share it, get your likes and move on to the next levels on this forum.

1 Like

Has anyone here been able to get access to a disabled account that isn’t a business account? I’ve appealed various accounts over and over and each time they ask me the same thing to send an image with a code etc. I do this, then they give me reasons why they disable accounts but if I want to appeal it, use the appeal link. I do this, it starts all over again. Now, I just keep sending an image every 2 days and nothing ever gets back re-instated. This has never happened before. Anyone else facing the same?

I’ m not saying that you’re a scammer. I only said that I spent a lot of money in people that they in fact scammers. Can you please give us your contact?

If it comes straight from Facebook it definitely is not a scam. If you had to pay then I think that’s why he thinks it is a scam. I am glad you got your account back. This thing really disturbs the heart

I filled out a form from this facebook for business screen, and after 1 minute I got this email. Have you ever tried?

That’s good did they sent you email with code?

A code that should represent my case number yes, but that’s the second time that I try this type of support, and nobody replied me to the mail the first time, even if in the mail they wrote “within a business day”

put United States Instead of Indonesia. if it still doesn’t work i will try and fill it out for you because i live in the United States

having the same issue for a month now. when ever instagram would email me back when i send the photo for the account verification they would always tell me that they investigated my report and it looks like this is no longer an issue. If it comes up again, just reply to the message and let the know what’s going on and they’ll do their best to help. but when i try to login stills tells me my account is disabled for violating terms and uses. before they disabled my account though they told me someone from Paris , France tried to hack my account so i changed my password and add a new phone number then 2 days after they disabled it.

It looks like you actually heard back from them though saying your account should be fine again and afterwards you run into a disabled status. I never even get to the stage anymore where they say it’s been re-instated. They just keep reminding me why accounts get disabled but I can appeal with code and then they remind me again.

From the live chat screen I filled out a form to recover my banned instagram account, and I received this email after a few hours

2 Likes