ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Yes please the same

Via phone everything

I received a mail telling me my account is active again. They just told me that it didn’t affect my pictures

Hey Yousef, I’m having troubles contacting Facebook business support may I ask how u contacted them?

From Facebook business support I opened the chat and they were live

Awesome. Then the waiting begins

Yess :sweat_smile: she tolds me around 3 days

I couldn’t fill the form with my email that I’m using for IG I put different email and it send and they didn’t email me back when I talked to the support team they submit my appeal on my email that I’m using

Okay I hope they reply you soon by mail

You don’t get it. The best advice is accurate advice. They (Instagram/Facebook), don’t play by anyone’s rules but their own. To adequately understand the situation you must understand this.

Facebook for business hasn’t answered me for 4 days. I contacted them with 4 accounts, they don’t even get the latest messages. I am desperate

Are they ever going to respond like,don’t they work at they house???

2 Likes

They even disabled my facebook account for no reason too

Help!!!

My account was unbanned today. I found someone that does unbans through his plug at IG for a cost. I was referred to him by some other guys after doing extensive research. He also has a lot of reviews on three large forums. There’s obviously a cost but I’m happy to refer anyone (I’m not making money from referring)… I just know how stressful this has been for me and are trying to help everyone. (I’m also trying to build a good relationship with him to help again for free if it gets banned again)

DM me on this site and I’ll give you his Telegram and links to his reviews.

4 Likes

damn yeah his contact would be nice for any future unbans lol so i wouldn’t have to go through stuff the hard way again whats his telegram idk how to dm ppl on this platform

It is impossible for we get back the account? Anyone know?

Hey! I have no clue how to DM on this website. Any other way I can reach out to you? Your help would really come in clutch rn.

Fill the appeal form after 24 hours
And they’ll ask you to send a photo with you holding the code
Do it everyday after 24 hours
You won’t be able to send an appeal right now

it’s scam bro, it’s surely a scam

LOL… scam? I’m trying to be helpful because I couldn’t wait any longer and found someone to do it. Check all of my messages in this thread and you’ll even see me make recommendations, post appeal links, etc. I also have had DM’s with Cynthia in this thread and tried to get her help.

Ask all of the people I have also responded to in DM’s if I provide links for his reviews as well.
I’m just trying to pay it forward and be helpful because I was in everyone’s shoes here and it’s a stressful experience… and to think this is how your rewarded. It’s funny how the world works sometimes.

1 Like