ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

None of the appeal forms are working. Btw, I think you should edit your post to cover your username, phone number, and email.

I’m sure they’ll reopen soon, this always happens. Nothing really new here.

1 Like

Hey please reply same problem your id ok?

When they disable it they would review after the review they would send you a mail on what to do. So that was it

So How to return my id? Please help me

Return what ID? I just submitted company documents that’s it

having the same issue for a month now. when ever instagram would email me back when i send the photo for the account verification they would always tell me that they investigated my report and it looks like this is no longer an issue. If it comes up again, just reply to the message and let the know what’s going on and they’ll do their best to help. but when i try to login stills tells me my account is disabled for violating terms and uses. before they disabled my account though they told me someone from Paris , France tried to hack my account so i changed my password and add a new phone number then 2 days after they disabled it

2 Likes

did you get your account back? mine’s a little different from that one, it says “We’ll review your info and if we can confirm it, you’ll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours.” instead of getting back the account. I can’t access my Facebook because of Instagram’s linked to it. :((((((

I received this message after I been asked for security check. Mine is clothing business and not sure why it happened. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Means you’ve been a bad boy and you have 50/50 chance of getting your account banned. It’s a new way of IG showing you they know and giving you an extra 24hrs to panic sweat it till it’s possibly banned. No joke, Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

This issue is now maybe being discussed on at least two different topics.
Most likely your account will be banned as based on what I have experienced and read, its what happens.

I don’t understand. It is just clothing business and all my posts are about clothes. What could go wrong I am still unsure

Did you do any abnormal behaviour at all? Mass liking/commenting, manual F/UF more than just a few dozen, connected to bots, story viewing/voting, … just to name a few? Just anything you know IG wouldnt like. Be honest with yourself and you’ll probably find your answer. @Pavani_K

1 Like

I am not sure about all these trust me.

1 Like

I dont understand what you’re saying but anyhow. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

I meant I don’t even know all those things you listed that Instagram maynot like.

It happened because they check if you the owner. Maybe someone tried to log in to your account. Good luck

1 Like

Thank you! I will keep posted

1 Like

Wish you the best :+1:

Bro I deadass don’t know if ur kidding or not LMAO

3 Likes