ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

So you did not use any automation, just manual actions on your phone?

I get that when i change the device id one of my account, no automation since account creation and 24 hours after the notification : banned

No automation at all sir

You account is gone. This only mean they will disable your account in 24h…

IG is making things really tough.

Yes it’s disabled and I have been asked to send Hand written confirmation code With my picture. Can anyone tell what will happen next?

well thats good news. You will get your account back. you can get the photo yourself and send it, or I would suggest go to fiver and post the job. someone from 3rd world country will do that for a cheap price and you will keep your face out of IG

1 Like

I sent my picture with the instructions. Not sure how long will it take to get my account back. Someone suggested to keep appealing for like 5-6 times. I did only once

who know how to fix this problem?

No, I used virgin proxies and also my home ip to post. Using EB and Api all with fcking 24 hour ballsht!

The images are so cleaned and unique! I’ve used them prior to this and with about 2000 images there’s no chance each one has been flagged. Only around 100 was posted!

God give us strength!!!

how to fix this problem?how to avoid this problem

Have anyone noticed a decrease in getting this captcha? Or its still the same and you get more and more accounts banned?

It seems like my account been hacked. I was surprised to learn how poor the Instagram security been. If someone enters username and click on forgot password Instagram sends security code to mobile and email. If we enter that code it also opens for the person who was trying to login. I tested this and it is working for the person who was trying to open my page even without entering password. It happened with me 2 times on December 9th and 14th. When it happened 3rd time Instagram disabled my account. Hope this helps to someone. Thank you all for the responses.

2 Likes

Did you unban your accounts?
I got the same thing on like 10 accounts and counting.
I have to wait 24h to check if they will get baned or not.

small chance to get unban.

Well fack that means i just lost some big pages.

Likewise. They’ve hit even harder - again!

1 Like

Ive been getting this captcha more recently. Got 1 today and 2 yesterday.

1 Like

Its a ban it seems disquised as a captcha…

1 Like

If you have access to the phone and/or email used to create the account, you need not worry.

I’ve noticed that Instagram does mostly phone verification on these accounts when you get the above message. Once verified, everything goes back to normal.