ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

please someone help my account is finished from review and instagram tell me that is because my facebook got nonactive, if i want to actice it back i should send some identity but when i send it it error like this. why?

On friday 25th I got the message suspicious activity detected when I wanted to open Instagram. I had to insert a control code they sent to my phone number and choose control pictures. After that I got this “thanks for providing your info…24h” message. After 24 hours when I tried to log in, I got this error message saying I had violated the rules and that’s why it’s disabled. I had a personal account and I didn’t violate the rules in any way, didn’t even like anything or send messages. I rarely post anything. I was just scrolling before I got the message. It has to be a mistake. So I pushed “learn more” and filled the appeal form. Then I got an email from fb saying I have to take a pic of me holding a paper with hand-written code. So I sent one on saturday and one on sunday, different codes.

It’s been 4 days and they still haven’t replied. Do you know how long does it take for them to reply and do they even reply anything? Could my account just be deleted without them saying anything? I didn’t get the covid message that it can’t be reviewed right now.

I was starting to think I visited this metrics app “Followers” before I got this suspicious activity message. My friend has gotten this message also 2 times already but she has gotten her account back both times. And she also thinks she visited this app just before. Why didn’t I get it back tho? Could it be because of the app? My account was linked to Facebook also and it still exists.

Anyways, wanted to know if anyone of you has gotten a reply from Facebook after sending the picture of yourself and how long did it take.

1 Like

not happened with me(thanks to the big man) but ive read and heard about this
yes ur app is the reason behind this they will reply soon takes approxx a week or so
the app is detected by the platform and it violates his so called terms. thats all i will recommend stay away from that application :wink:

I read all their terms and couldn’t find any information about those third party apps to be violating… Is it this part?

Do you think they will give me my account back? I was just looking who unfollowed me…

Will never use those apps again. If I had known I wouldn’t have used them in the first place ugh. All my friends use them tho and nothing has happened.

in most case they gives back wish u a good luck. one advice 1 st check the application before using it.
some of them are flagged and easily detectable.

1 Like

Hi folks.

I just saw this new message after i have phone verified a scraper of mine.

It says “Thanks for providing your info” “We’ll review your info and if we can confirm it, you’ll be able to access your account within approximately 24 hours”

If i push “done” it asks if i want to log out or not.
Anyone got the same?

Thx

2 Likes

there is a thread on this . topic already

would u mind to link it to me? i’ve searched without any results

https://mpsocial.com/t/a-new-pv-notification-page/95174

it has a different subject, that’s why i didn’t find it! thx anyway

There’s no access to this topic?

after 24h your scraper account will probably get disabled, so you need to fill that form to get it back.

1 Like

Unfortunately it does get disabled yes. I wonder if anybody has got that on an account that is not been on an automation software or third party app, and after waiting 24 hours, the account to get disabled?! Because, I had one account that got this and got disabled after 24 hours, but it was automated… The strange part is that the account was not active for maybe a year, and I just wanted to clear out the account by unfollowing people. It makes me wonder if this is like an algorithm that is like a final warning by Instagram saying “you’ve crossed the line” type of thing.

1 Like

Recently a few people facing this. Down worry should be fine soon if you really own your account And didn’t do anything against the guidelines

hey did you end up getting your account back?

1 Like

i havent gotten my account back yet and its been like a day

cant find it? can u pls help!

@Elvis_beatz try loging back in after 24h, if it says it’s disabled, follow the steps on the screen there and submit a recovery request. After filling that form, go to your email and you should have an email from facebok in which they ask for you to send them a photo with a code. Send them a selfie photo with the code as requested in the email. it takes 4-5 days for them to review yourvl account again and give it back to you or not. Most of the times they do. Did you do too much of Follow-Unfollow actions on the account? Do tell more…

1 Like

Do exactly like this, I had some problems with the catche + phone number = wait for 24h for review thing. Some of my accounts got activated just after 10mins after I sent in the picture with code, full name and username, others took 3-4 days. But on some of my accounts I did not receive the mail from insta/face at all…

How many follows/unfollows are safe to do in a day to avoid getting action blocks?