ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Been reading some of your inputs in here, and almost 99% of you just mentioned having accounts which got disabled. None of you say why and the reason you got your accounts disabled. Honestly some violations will never allow your accounts to come back, unless you are EXTREMELY lucky. Yet I haven’t seen it happen.
Minor violations may be “forgiven”, but matters like copyright etc. is much more difficult.
You can easily put in the reason why you got disabled in your inputs, then the odds of getting correct info will benefit you.

Has anyone received their accounts back after sending your photo with information? I haven’t heard anything back yet. I have a personal account that I’ve had for 5 years and haven’t violated any of the terms.

I havent yet… I lost it on thursday

Please help.
Can I still reactivate my account after downloading the data?

Same thing has happened me yesterday now my page is disabled it won’t leave me review it’s saying go to Instagram and confirm It’s me how can I when they took my account down I can’t download data anything can’t get true to Instagram my heart is broke will I get my page back help someone :broken_heart::broken_heart:

I think they send you a text to confirm it is you

Have you tried to hide the location with a VPN? In my case this wasn’t issue, I’m from Europe and I was able to fill out all appeals except one who asked for a confirmation that it was my account.

But how to confirm if you have no access? Anyway but was just curious if you tried to fill out those appeals from different locations via VPN?

I have no need for a VPN - which I would assume is the best place to be :slight_smile:
If you don’t use tricks, IG can’t get for those tricks

That’s true… good point.

Since I know that my account was clean (never used bots, apps or something similar or abused the follow / like button), I assume starting now with such tricks would for sure diminish my chances of getting it back lol

May I ask if you maybe know if Instagram has some new limits for how many stories you can view or like posts until your account gets flagged? I followed 108 people and of course I liked posts or viewed stories from my friends everytime.

I really wouldn’t look for solution or complain here if I violated the guidelines on purpose… but I just can’t see a reason why I got disabled. This seems like the only possibility… although I can’t imagine that liking 10 posts a day is the reason.

Its been5 days LOL

i get this automated message too, prolly we’d be able to send our appeals after this pandemic.

I hope so man, dont asking for help to hackers its gonna make it more worst

1 Like

This hackers are scammers… either you know someone who works at Instagram or you’ve to be lucky that this appeals work.

Please don’t fall for it guys… donate this money instead lol

2 Likes

Has anything changed since then

How did you speak to someone through Facebook for business? I tried to send them a message on messenger and it won’t even deliver…

How did you get to that page on Facebook?

Hello all. can someone help me? my instagram account got disabled after someone disabled my facebook account, the notification is “thank you for providing your info we will review your info and if we can fonfirm it you will be able to request a review in the help center within approximately 24 hours”
–my account is not business acount tho. so i cant contact the facebook for business.
– and it still 14 hours i have waited for the review. how long does it take?
– anyone know what should i do?
– if i cancelled the disabled in facebook can i get back my instagram account tho? thanks.

Did you read at least 5 of the 500 replies in this topic??

2 Likes

ofcourse i alread read all of them. but im still confused what can i do to make my account back can u give me some help?

1 Like