ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

The loop is a known problem. You can try using a proxy/VPN (I usually would discourage people from doing that) from another region and try to submit it via that.

if youre accounts get 24 hours review - then you’re on highway to hell in 75%ˇ

Chance for reactivate account is via facebook ads support or automated form.

Sorry for lost.

1 Like

Did your account do the same thing??

Please help I don’t wanna lose my account ;(

should I wait for the ‘24hr review’ to disappear before sending an appeal or is it okay sending an appeal even if the message is still there?

You can not send an appeal during the review period

Did you get it back? I’m experiencing the same exact thing and idk what to do :confused:

The last thing I saw on my instagram is that they’re going yo review my info. But since then when I try to log in it says “user not found”. Does that mean it is still in review or they deleted my account for good? This was all 24 hours ago

I received the above message after I been asked robot check and to verify my phone number on 5 Aug. It’s a week already I received no email nor message from Instagram. And I still cannot log in the account. I tried “forgot password” and tried to fill in the appeal forms, but all showed that “User not found”.

Does anyone know what is going on? I went through all the topics but still can’t find a way to solve.
Thank you.

1 Like

I think the appeal forms are faulty. Also tells me the same thing. Url is not a user

That is the review form. It means your account was reported or detected as spam, and you won’t be able to login until someone manually checks it. It usually takes around 36 hours. If the account is anyway a spam account, you might as well write it off as you won’t get it back. If it’s a legitimate account, then it’s a good chance you will get it back. Just keep trying to login every 12 hours… you’ll get 1 of the three… logged in, disabled, or still under review (meaning it hasn’t been checked yet)

Edit- if you’re seeing user not found when looking up the account, then it has already been banned.

3 Likes

Very useful response. Dealing with this now. I’ll see what the fate holds for the said account.

1 Like

I tried to login, it showed “Incorrect password”. Then i clicked “Get help with signing in” -> “Next” -> “Need more help?” , It just jumped to the Help Centre.

I search my account with other phone just after received the topic message, it showed “User not found”.

Do you know what that means? Is my account banned or still in review? No email received from Instagram so really don’t have any idea. Thank you

1 Like

Can it be unbanned?

It’s nomore under review. I hope it gets opened

1 Like

If your account will locked, you still can do appeal and unlock your account.

Does that mean I could only wait for their email or message at this stage? Thx

The forms are not working

Your account is banned. The appeal forms are currently not working. The only way to contact IG is through Support Request form for now. But I think they will just send you an automated response asking you to fill out the appeal form.

Please where do I find this support request form