ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

The steps were already mentioned by @Tess you can check out this thread for more info: [MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

Has it worked for you please

Is it working now

Your account is disabled for violation. The ONLY way to get it back is by appealing with IG’s appeal forms. It’s reported to work again so apply and see the result

1 Like

Appeal forms don’t work

I just sent about 20 appeals, so it does - maybe not in all regions :slight_smile:
Or maybe it just went down again

When you try to log your IG account, is it still reviewing, or is it written as disabled ?

Good point!
If it’s not yet disabled you can’t appeal it :bulb:

Question is, did they delete the account ?

“No users found”

I really don’t know it’s a clothing account
It’s only been two weeks

Just my 2 cents, but in the previous photo you posted it said it was disabled and another user said it might be due to your location that you cant use the appeal form. Maybe use a proxy/vpn connecting to a tier1 country and try to appeal?

Appeal forms not working for me and I really don’t know about vpn or proxies

Well then i suggest you leave it for a bit and focus on other work or make a new one. Or you figure out how ti use a vpn and try my suggestion hoping it works.

As far as i know it means it’s def banned so appeal is needed

Yh appeal forms don’t work for me

1 Like

No idea why the appeal does not work for you, try to reach out to the support with another account

Account finally back

Hi cynthia can you please tell me that how you got your account back

The appeal didn’t work so I went to Facebook for business and sent them a message on messenger

But my facebook also not working