ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Woow. I really don’t know why

Hi! Did you got your account back? This is happening to me right now and I hope to get mine soon :frowning:

what did you say? I’m going to try the same thing. The appeal didn’t work

did you end up getting it back?

Just by the name I would guess it’s related to posts. Getting the Post via the User Profile(s) maybe?

Hey its actually from the DM tool - support wrote back :slight_smile:

That makes sense, too
Threaded conversations as we have in email today :brain:

Do you run that tool (actively) on these accounts? Though I doubt scrapers run a lot of DMs. So if that would be the cause for the Review, there would be mulitple

1 Like

We have maybe 25% of accounts running DMs. We have them all off right now while we do more testing but fingers crossed its related to the DMs!

Hii, how were you able to move the keyboard so you can request support?

1 Like

What does this mean??

did you end up figuring it out? I’m having same problem

It’s location/user based. You can try using a VPN/Proxy but it’s not guaranteed to work.
I’m for example able to appeal accounts that face that message without issues. Location: South-East Asia

hey what did you say to them?

Hii, can you please dm me his contact info?

This shit is ridiculous… I’ve made an appeal like last week, then I got instantly an email which asks me to reply to it with a picture from me while holding a hand written code.

Today I got this email and if I click on the link it’s just for the personal Facebook account, so the link is basically useless because you can’t submit anything since it’s not related to Instagram.

Did anyone else receive such a message lately?

well they basically told you from what i understand that due the E-Mail Adress you used they won’t enable your account

English isn’t my native language but I understood it that way that I should look for help on the provided link since they’re not the right support department.

But on 2nd thought your understanding might make more sense although the email I used is the same I used for signing up. Additionally my account is 6y old, last post from 2017 and I never used any kind of bot or abused the like / follow button. Had only 4k follower and followed only 108 people. Literally no reason to disable it ffs.

Anyway, I guess only hope is to try to get in touch with them over Facebook Business and re submit all appeal forms again. This is so annoying lol

We have a client who cannot request a review because they still see the 24H review popup.

It has been over 4 days now.

Anyone have a solution?

1 Like

No solutions we all facing the same problem here

My Facebook got disabled and it’s linked to IG and it’s got disabled too

I contented support team through live chat and they told me they can’t do anything just you have to wait for covid 19 :man_facepalming:t2: and for the US elections because Facebook facing big elections hope in November everything will get back normal

1 Like