ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Saying that I just PV’d with same number that was on the account and got 24 Hour Review… WHAT…

Has anyone got an email from Facebook after sending the picture of yourself holding a hand-written code? How long does it take for them to answer? Been waiting for over a week now

We got a client account that got 24H review over a week ago … and when they loging account is disabled. They cant fill out form … it wont let them…says to verify account first on IG. No email form IG either.

How are they supposed to get it back???

I submitted a picture with the code on 21th September, got a reply on 2nd October:

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we’re not able to support blocked or disabled accounts from this particular email alias. For more information about warnings and disabled accounts, please visit the link below: https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788/?ref=cr From there, you’ll be able to take any necessary steps to receive additional support. Thanks for contacting Facebook, The Facebook Team

Since than I replied and tried to fill again the appeal forms but no reply anymore.

Via Client’s app browser… Log in into Instagram app>learn more>mistake>get form

@blue_lime Client can’t login on their device … says user doesnt exist or they get an ERROR popup

Yeah on the bottom you should have button learn more.

Even me too,I’m still having the same problems

They sent me an email to send a photo and verification code to them but no reply since then from them,im really frustrated and tired.

Can anybody help?

Yeah there isn’t a learn more button anywhere.

It can take up to two weeks currently

Same with me too

But will I regain the account back

Only time will tell, you will have to keep appealing or give it up. Those are your two options.

2 Likes

But can I keep sending them the verification message with the photo

Yes and you should :slight_smile:

You guys get after every appeal a new mail which asks for verification with photo?

Happened just once… since then I never received one anymore.

About to try just using different mail address as someone suggest but idk if maybe this would trigger a permanent ban since my disabled account is clean (never used bots / tools etc since it is my private account.

What u guys think about this method to just appeal with different addresses?

1 Like

me too! has the next of 24 hours and 30 days., fuck Instagram!!

Quite frustrating… it’s so sad that a company which made 19 billion US Dollar profit just in 2019 isn’t able to make a proper support department or at least a working appeal process.

1 Like

Usually, if you have to switch up emails you already have an underlying issue (Browser-based/IP-based/Account-based)

How often did you appeal and in what timeframe?