ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

at least you got a reply brother

You didn’t? Did you already got an email from FB to take a pict and the code? It took 1 month for me since my acc got banned. After that I still waiting. I hope it works:(

Yeah I’ve sent that in about ten times - nothing

For how long you’ve wait? I thought it will be back after we take a pict​:sob:and I realize that it took a long time​:sob::sob:

No idea mate some people here have been waiting for months tho by the looks

So people asking how long i had to wait i just had to wait for 1 hr.

the sad part is that ig account was making 100$ per week :frowning: and dont know y it got banned.

I’m going on 16 days waiting

yes, my accounts got banned. It’s been months since they got banned. I’ve tried submitting the appeal form many times, but still no luck. Did you try entering a different email address in the appeal form?

no i used the same email id which i created the account with

it got deleted

fill this form up with the same email id the account was created .

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

No. Same with you it’s been a month. Since 12 October

Thanks mate appreciate it - that’s the one km already using

For someone who already got your acc, how long have you wait from the pict of the code?

1 Like

They have been late with my appeals now, normally my accounts get unbanned after between 1-6h

udah foto pake kode, dah spam 5x masih belum ada jawaban sama sekali. still waittin

Guys I try to log in my account. And it appears… is that mean I got banned forever?

Yeah that looks pretty bad

what did you do :open_mouth:

Idk, i didn’t do anything that violating. I try to log in and learn more last night. And it appears