ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Ha ha yep like us all in here bro

Got one of my three accounts back today - there’s hope guys don’t give up :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thats good news! After how many appeals and how many days?

3 weeks and 16 appeals

Using different email per single appeal?

I just kept using the one associated with the account - I’m still waiting for my main 85k account tho the one I got back was only a very small one

Hi How many replies from them for 16 appeals?

Only one saying my instagram had been disabled by mistake and now I should be able to relogin

Hey guys, I’m just here to give an update.

Frankly, Instagram x Facebook sent me a reactivation email this morning. So i hurriedly went to check my Instagram account if it was already accessible. When I tried to log in, it said that my account was still disabled.

Instagram really has issues with its disabling features. They should work on that.

Either way, I still sent multiple appeals to get my account back.

Did anyone get this email today or just me?

on english

Hello blablabla

We would like to inform you that we have made a number of updates to our Terms of Use to make it even more clear. We make it easier to understand what’s allowed on Instagram and how our services work. These provisions come into effect on 20 December 2020 and continuing to use this application means that you accept them.

that meaning my account will reactive on 20 december 2020?

Everyone got one of those emails

I got reactived email, but when im trying to login, it not works, my account still disable, how to fix it?

Did you immediately go and log in after getting the email?

Yes i do it after 4hours i got that email, but didnt works :frowning:

So should i login into my account immediately after receive that email?

Man that’s the email we want but I’ve heard about people not getting in after receiving this its so screwed

Will you continue botting in those accounts?

Ahh thats a tough one - Id have to say no

Which Form did u use?

hello all
i got problem
already 1 week my facebook and instagram was banned
i got pishsing and make my id upload inappropriate photo.
when i log in facebook after banned

facebok say

*Your account has been disabled

You cannot use Facebook because your linked Instagram account ##### is disabled. Activity on #### goes against Instagram's Community Guidelines or other standards.

If you think that your accounts were disabled by mistake, you can request a review of the decision on Instagram. To find out more, visit the Instagram Help Centre. )

When I went to Instagram, Instagram told me to fix the problem on Facebook, and fixed in facebook

I have completed the required forms and will be sent and facebook say

( Your form couldn’t be sent
Log in to your Facebook account for more information about how to request a review. )

very funny for this condition, I was banned but Facebook told me to login, how can I log in when my ID is banned :joy::joy:

is there a similar case with me ?, and how to solve it

thx

Same, I had the same problem. Idk what the trick is but I really hope my account is still there.