ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Which form did you submit on Instagram? The one in your screenshot doesn’t look like the form I usually use when I appeal. Did you log in to the disabled account on IG app to get to the form?

yups i got the form with disabled account on IG , but if i login in my handphone the form error like this

I have tried many times but the results are not working normal

Try submitting these appeal forms instead of the one you saw after you log in:

Visit the pages directly on your browser

still not working
keep asking me to log in, but I can’t log in because it’s banned

do i have to use vpn?

No, you don’t. Try entering an email address which is not associated with any Instagram accounts, and see if you can submit the form

working for this from >>> https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083
i use other email but nothing to do with the email id.
what the effect if i use another email?

you have to use the connected email, put the capital letter (of the email) and see that it makes you send the form. otherwise it waits 24 hours after the ban and makes you send all the forms. sorry for the grammar but I’m Italian

its work’s for capital email
thx for info :grinning::grinning:

is there anyone who can help me to get my account back ?

Could you please help me submit a request support form? I’ve asked everyone i know and no one has access to it. My email is 23dansai@m.kckps.org and i have a personal account with photos of myself. The reason for the request is i can’t log into the email on my account. I’ve been trying to log back in for about two weeks now so if you could help me that would be really appreciated.

Hi everyone, I would just like to update you on the disabled accounts.

I’ve been talking with someone who works for Facebook and he did specify that the accounts are just disabled. For those who received emails that the accounts were reactivated, even tho they’re not logging in, they suggested to just continue on sending the appeals.

Hello I need help please I can’t get into my Instagram acc and have been looking where to do this but I have an iPhone and it doesn’t have this form can you do it for me?

try these:

APPEAL:
Instagram Help Center or Instagram Help Center (general, reason)
Instagram Help Center (business, personal)
Instagram Help Center (passport, id)
My Instagram Account Was Deactivated | Facebook
Instagram Help Center

3 Likes

Anyone got their accounts back already? It’s been 5 months.

Hi. I keep getting this same message too. Did they eventually restore your account?

Hi . I keep getting this same message. Did you get your account back?

lost 2 big accounts because of smspva PV on them both got 24 our review and then were banned and for the 1st one i have done 4 unban req’s but no response and the other one was banned yest have appealed for the same let’s see what happens.

it was my mistake to use smspva for big accounts as my personal numbers were not getting otp don’t ever use online numbers for big accounts I’ll keep you guys updated on the unban req’s of both the accounts.

I got this email in 17th september 2020 and still haven’t received any information regarding my account. (It basically state that they’re beginning to investigate my account)

Should I wait or keep sending them the request?

I’m pretty sure that my account got disabled because I use this app that let me know who’s unfollowing me

Will I get my account back?

1 Like