[METHOD] Alternative Way to Setup Your Scraper Accounts -JARVEE

Sounds great!
Let us know after checking those features, I will probably move to this method.
BUT eventually if the mother account have the filters enabled and not the scraper… Wouldn’t it make too many unnecessary actions that can be too risky for block?

1 Like

can you tell us how to get more scraper accounts?
Thanks for the settings btw, all setup & ready to run.

1 Like

You get this from one of the following reasons:

1. your scraper has full api emulation checked, but the device ID was never reset, you need to reogin after checking that box.
  2. let’s say you have 5 scraper accounts, if they are all running scrapes for other accounts, you will get error 550,in reality, there isn’t any available scraper accounts, they might be there, but they’re busy or delayed
  3. The tags are not setup correctly

The main purpose of this technique is to show that you can use the fiters directly on the mother account, but the scraping will be done by any available scraper account. the mother account will only be doing the final action, follow/unfollow/like…

You should take a look at the public marketplace section on the forum, search for aged accounts.

1 Like
  1. For me API on Main accounts isn’t working and i’m getting many blocks(soft/hard).
    Please let us know after testing if this method works with API on scrapers and ONLY EB on the main :slight_smile:
  2. Can you use the “Remove poor quality sources” feature with this method?
1 Like

it should work, im having an issue though and working on fixing it with support:

note that i am using the like tool to send posts to the save posts tool, it might work find if your using it to like, haven’t checked it myself though

how many accounts are tagged as scrappers? and how many main accounts have the same tagname you put in the “Apply only on accounts with specific tagnames” option?

Invalid sources is related to API Scrape blocks. Are you using only Follow Followers of target accounts as source on your main account?

1 Like

I personally dont use the “apply only on specific tagnames” option, although many may use it.
Invalid sources

I use than and a lot of other sources, I don’t get any API scrape blocks, I check them regularly.

1 Like

I’m trying this setup with a setup with a 2:1 ratio, using 6 scrapers for 3 main accounts.

I’m using only Follow Followers of target accounts.

When I switch back to the regular setup where 1 scraper is scraping for just 1 main account, it succesfully collects and sends users. So I don’t think it’s not working because of api scrape blocks and the type of follow source either. Api errors where not present as well.

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for your sharing but I have a question that If I have some accounts in the same niches (around 30 accounts), will my accounts follow same users with this scrape method?

1 Like

check this option if you don’t want it to

2 Likes

You should export the API scrape blocks of those 6 scrapers accounts, I think at least one of them gets GetFollowers api block.

6 scrapers for 3 main accounts should be enough. Are you running other tools besides follow tool? How many follows do you do per operation on the main account follow settings?

1 Like

Guys, I had 3 scrapers for 6 accounts, 2 got that dumb “get help logging in” thing, so now 1 scraper is handling 6 accounts like a boss!

2 Likes

You should probably add more, it might be running 6 accounts for now, but sooner or later if this is scraping 24/7 it could get a block.
both ways, setup the limits i showed in this pic to protect it

1 Like

Haha yes def adding more accounts soon. For now it’s working like a damn horse :muscle:

1 Like

For the last 3 days straight, I’m trying to make this setup work but it’s not working so far.

The exact same filters that I used on my scraper when I sended them to the main account are not working with this setup. I always get “No more results found” errors. Also after 5-6 hours it didn’t found any users. Maybe the scraping is working different with this kind of setup?

When I used 1 filter or any at all it worked and other scrapers seemed to scrape for the main and after that the main followed them. But what’s the point in all of that when I have to reduce the filters to 1 or not using any at all?

Either there is a bug on my side or I the scraping is working different with this kind of setup. What I mean is maybe when using the scraper + send to main account it uses more sources at the same time to scrape users, and using this method it just uses 1 source at a time?

I tried everything I could possibly imagine and checked it with you @Hadi and I talked with the Customer Support as well. They also checked it through TeamViewer.

Accounts are running with almost no blocks, but making this setup work is making me crazy. I really hope I missed 1 important option to check and that is causing the issue.

1 Like

Hi Roy,

This shouldn’t be the case, you should be able to use any many filters as you desire and not run into any issue.
I would tell you to contact support in this case but you mention you did, what did they conclude after the test they did?

1 Like

They told me the filters are too strong (which I don’t think so as my regular scrapers are sending 10-20 users to specific source of my main accounts with the exact same settings).

They said to me to switch to the regular scraping setup, but that’s not what I’m trying to achieve following your guide.

1 Like

That’s really weird, I’m going to continue with you on DM and try to find the source of the issue.
Inevitably, if it doesn’t work in the end it might just be better to switch back to the original method.

1 Like