[METHOD] Alternative Way to Setup Your Scraper Accounts -JARVEE

I have just also tried to connect one of the slave accounts on the android phone of a friend outside. I have been able to receive reset password email.
but each time I want to click the IG link in the mail it says something like « link no longer valid, please request another one »
Loop never ends

Scrapers were accounts created 2 years ago.
They reached 2k followers via f/uf
But No automation since 2 years, they grow organically and people still tag the page on their own pics.

In the settings tab, when we enter the tag name of the accounts that will be the scrapers… can we add two different tags separated by comma and it will respect it?

@Hadi

this will prevent us from doing many stuff like finding location, posting videos from campaigns and many thing needs API, but with this feature on we won’t get it done probably.

Yes you can, when you look at the empty text box it mentions that you can use multiple tag names.

1 Like

Hey @Hadi So i was doing the old fashion Scraper > Export to Mains method (official Jarvee one). Had Contextual actions on all 8 accounts (2 are scrapers). Total 10 accounts in Jarvee. Ony Likes. And i just discovered that having contextual actions enabled, the list of posts to like from each main is not being updated. Scraper sent 100 posts to main for it to like, and they were supposed to get removed once liked. I tested and when contextual actions is enabled, the posts liked through contextual actions don’t get removed from the list. If i switch to your method do you think the links will get removed if i use contextual actions? There will be no links i can see because i will have the sources on the main now so i dn’t think i will be able to see what jarvee is actually doing. Tnx

I have contextual actions enabled, and the post urls get deleted from the Sources tab. Not sure what’s happening on your side. Are you using EB to like?

If you use the method above, you will not use like specific posts based on urls as source, so yes, you will not see which posts Jarvee is going to like.

Yes

I just went back to the scraper too (even older method) and scraped all my sources manually since there was no response here for a few days. Thanks Ossi for your imput. I’ll give this one a go.

This sounds like a bug, document it, with screenshots and proof, and send an email to JARVEE support, they will be able to assist you on this.
You can also try this, you can go into the mainlog file and see what is happening, although this is a bit advanced, but if you have time, why not!

I apologize for the delay, i’m recovering from an injury

1 Like

Oh, hope you are OK bro!

Sent them an email after testing it on two accounts. They’ve ignored me. I will try this method soon. For now I’m scraping likers of posts using the old Scrape Tool tab and liking using a list of users with the contextual actions on an it seems to be fine, users get removed from the list after they’re liked.

Thanks for replying @hadi and hoep you’re ok!

They should get back to you within 2 days max. If they don’t get back to you pm me and i’ll try to help you myself.

Thank you!

1 Like

Is there a way to reduce getting scraper accounts getting “confirm it’s you to login”?

I tried using no proxy, using a lot of nightmodes, but still a few days with bought accounts, some in the marketplace here, they basically become unusable!

1 Like

do you have full api emulation enabled on your scraper accounts?
how many scrapers and main accounts do you have?
adding more scraper accounts may be able to lower the chance of getting that verification loop.

1 Like

yes as ossi said, Jarvee has a logic where it can split the API calls between scrappers equally, so more scrappers you have the less API calls each account will do.

1 Like

Yup, Also make sure to enable the limits to protect your accounts as shown here

2 Likes

@Hadi
Great tips man :muscle:
I saw today’s update on JV and I have now option add scrape account, but on that profile I don’t have tools, I see that profile only on social profiles.
Is that mean that JV make possible to set up easier your method above?
:point_right: I add all scrapers on “add scraper account” option and on main profiles put all filters, for example 10 scraper accounts work together like “team” for rest 20 main accounts?
Because if it’s like that it’s great, when I have some scrapers on verification loop I just buy new one for few $ :joy::star_struck:

hey Hadi thanks again
i’m not sure if this working for me
my main accounts still using a lot of API calls

not sure if this is normal or my scarpers not scraping all calls from my mains.

where do you find add a scrape account

don’t see option anywhere
thanks

Those accounts are just made for scraping and not for use with any tools.

Yes, make sure that you use the same tag in settings that the scraper account is tagged with

You need a licence of more than 70 accounts to use the feature. You can add scraper accounts the same way you add any other accounts, there is a new option for it when you click “Add Profile”

1 Like

If you have everything set up properly, check to see if the scrapers are doing api calls too. Log the info and contact support.