[METHOD] Get YOUR best Follow Back Ratio by creating your OWN filters parameters

Can I use it to get better sources?

I was looking for some insight like that, really appreciate the effort you put in, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to hear that my friend!

How do you deal with exceeding the excel row limit :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

Love this. Very smart approach.

1 Like

I am using Numbers (iWork) so I did not have this problem. But wait until you have to scrape all the results in step 6, I am > 24h waiting Jarvee to do it (my VPS is not fast at all, I know, my fault :joy:)

I grow accounts in all different niches.

I might use this method for travel accounts for example and test. Extract all users who followed back from a main account and only follow these accounts from the new travel accounts to get good follow back ratios.

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

@Instagrower @mozem

Glad to help you!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Are you sure numbers do no have a row limit? From what I know numbers has even less max rows. Did you successfully imported 10+mio rows into numbers.

Thats pretty much useless,since you want different followers across your accounts.
This could work for client management,but not if you want to build a following of your own.

This is a neat method!

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

What are you talking about? Useless how? I have hundreds of accounts I grow in all different niches, itā€™s a great way to grow them quickly now with the new limitations.

1 Like

If you have 10 accounts you donā€™t want the same followers on all 10 accounts,you want different followers.

Thatā€™s correct and itā€™s easy to do with jarvee, you need only to check this option in:
Setting >>Social Platform>>Instagram:

2 Likes

You are right @Tradewolf !! But another insight is this one @Instagrower :

1 - Use the method cited in this topic > Filters obtained by getting the results using all accounts > Set the same filters in all the accounts
2 - Tag all the accounts with their respective niches.
3 - Settings > Social Platform > Instagram > Enable different users/posts/stories only acrros accounts with same tag name + Enable Only for the following tagnames

So in this way you would not interact with the same user across the profiles that have the same tag, in your case

travelā€¦

Hope it helpsā€¦

4 Likes

Cool idea mate iā€™ll give this ago!

2 Likes

Thank you @LuisEduardo for the tip, But you should note that if you donā€™t have heavy sources, you will end up by profiles not hitting the daily target, and those options are CPU/RAM consuming!!!

Iā€™m wondering as well if this is not what is causing the recent APIs call problem Iā€™m getting recently a lot of accs blocked from performing Likes & follow via API.
Iā€™m running some tests and will let you know in the appropriate thread!!

Do you have this problem too? Iā€™m really curious to know?

I did not get that many results @SuperSuppe, I think that you are not filtering the ā€œView FollowBack Ratio for the last x daysā€ and you are with the default value of 4000.

If that is the case, you would have a lot of results indeed. But any way, the last time I used this method I got 1.500.000 results and numbers was fineā€¦

1 Like

I use this technique just to two tag (that have 3 accounts each) and I never had problems (my VPS is really weak and I have 70 accounts running).

About the follow/like blocks it is another completely different story I think. So I will not get into it because I do not have a great information about it yetā€¦

1 Like

For 3 accs and even up to 10 I believe itā€™s fine as long as you have sufficient sources, when you start scaling up is there where problem starts!!

CPU/RAM?