[METHOD] Growing accounts with a cheap proxy. (NO BLOCK) - JARVEE

Hey Hadi!

For some reason I am having issues, it will send the all the posts to the scraper, hehe, Can you tell me what I did wrong.

First, I went scraper account > Like tool > Setting > Marked “Send to extracted posts” > Went to extracted posts > Marked “Automatically send scraped results to another account” > Marked “Send to save source” > Chose my main account > and in source I marked "Like to specific users and I added the account (“Nike”) which I wanted to extract posts from.

I am sure I am doing something wrong since I am unable to see the results on my main account, any chance you can clarify it for me? Thank you!!

in the main account, go to the save posts tool, then click sources, then click save posts from URL, not users.
Also, adding the user nike means it will save nikes post, not nikes followers post.

I’m sorry if I’m not being clear. After I did all the steps, I got the notification that the save post for mother account is stopped because there is no source selected even though I have selected the save specific post by url. This morning I checked that the saved posts are in the mother account so I should have disregarded Jarvee message. It worked. Thank you for helping out.

I’m actually having an issue where the scrapped posts are not all being sent to the save posts tool.
Im working on it with JARVEE support

2 Likes

Switched to this and now collections work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem.

I couldn’t see the collections with EB? It works with API but not on EB.
Can you use EB to save posts on the main account?

1 Like

Well, this trick will save manual growth services so much time. instead of following users from a list now alll they have to do is follow saved users. Good one!

4 Likes

This is very creative. Thank you for sharing.

Manual providers should explore this. If you saved each folder with a date, you could F and then UF 2-3 days later the same list.

2 Likes

What i currently do is create a bunch of collections (1, 2, 3, 4…) and then when i follow them i rename it to followed with the date, then after a few days i unfollow them i rename it to unfollowed, if you want to you can delete the entire collection at once too when your done with it.

I wish that JARVEE would implement a new feature i talked about here:

it would save us so much time on jarvee as we won’t have to change the collection every time one gets filled. Let them know if you guys are interested in this feature, I know for a fact this is something I would use daily, if implemented.

8 Likes

very smart. thanks for sharing that added tip.

1 Like

Very interesting, thank you for that :pray:

1 Like

Hey @Hadi,

Glad to see someone thinking outside the box and finding new ways to use Jarvee.

Keep up with good work!

Regards
@Stiletto

6 Likes

Hey @Stiletto,
Do you think you could suggest the feature I talked about in the previous comments to the developers?
It’s basically to let the save posts tool fill a collection with x amount of posts, then create a new one and start filling it up.
This would help everyone who wants to use this method as we won’t have to keep monitoring the account and manually changing the output collection.
Also, a button to force update collections would be nice, as syncing the account doesn’t’ always work, i’m restarting in order to get it to update.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Syncing has to work. It won’t work only if proxy is losing connection or account isn’t valid. If account is in middle of operation, then it will finish operation before syncing, so sometimes you just have to wait.
If you think neither of what I said applies to your case, then please contact support so we can check it otu further.

For feature requests, also send message to support in separate email, put Feature request in title, describe in details what would you like us to add and we’ll see what can be done.

Thanks.
Regards
@Stiletto

1 Like

Ill check again and I will contact support if it doesnt work.

The thing is I’ve already sent a request for this feature to be added but

I was wondering if all the positive feedback from this post would make the developers reconsider it.
Thanks!

So your clients have to go through and manually follow people?

1 Like

Yes they do, or you could do it yourself on a device, but make sure not to put too many accounts on one device, and don’t use the same internet connection if your using multiple devices, consider a vpn or proxy on your phone, this is only if you have a lot of clients and your going to do it yourself.

A benefit to the client manually doing the follow and unfollow is that they retain full control of their account, and can use it whenever they want to, and do whatever actions they please to do; unlike when your fully automating the growth, the client can only login when the account is in night mode or you risk a block.

But this method is super simple for the client as all they have to do is scroll and tap follow, no need to go into each profile individually as there is a follow button next to the username when scrolling through a saved collection.

ok,

But why are the clients paying you if they are doing all the actions? lol

2 Likes

They pay for the service of getting filtered results automatically saved into the collection. The posts saved in the save posts list pass through filters in order to target accounts that will most likely follow them back (same niche). I personally throw in 24/7 support, consulting, and a monthly report as a bonus.
I ask my clients if they want to do the follow/unfollow themselves or not, most of them prefer this method as they get to see who they are following.

This method is best fit for the average joe who wants to get more followers, but doesnt want to give up full access to their accounts.

3 Likes

Would you mind sharing what you charge for this? I personally wouldn’t see value in this because I can easily just look at other target accounts in my niche and follow their followers haha.

1 Like