[METHOD] Growing accounts with a cheap proxy. (NO BLOCK) - JARVEE

Hello,

So this is my first post on MPsocial, i’m going to share a method I am successfully using with multiple clients using JARVEE.
Some might love this method, some might hate it, but i’ll share it anyways.

I call this method the Custom Growth Feed.

Pros:
-No need for an expensive 4g or residential proxy
-No more blocks
-Client has full control
-Client can use the account on their phone whenever they want

Cons:
-Some manual work is needed

What the client will do:
The client will go to their instagram accounts on their phones, go to their saved posts, click on a collection JARVEE created, and follow all the users in that list. All the accounts in that collection will have gone through filters on JARVEE, this way they will be scrolling and following users from a custom feed with accounts that passed the filters, no wasting time following accounts that are inactive, or from another niche. After a few days the Client can go and unfollow the users from that collection. If the client wants to keep an account that followed them back they can simply remove their saved post from the collection in order not to unfollow them along with the others.

Overview:
This method wont get blocks as we will be using JARVEE to save posts, I’ve successfully saved 1000 posts in 2 hours on an account with no pictures and no followers, running on a datacenter proxy. I got no block during this test and the posts were saved successfully. You can set the number of posts to be saved to your liking.
I’m going to share my settings below.

The method:

1. First, set up the like tool on a scrapper account, set your filters and sources to your clients needs. (alternatively set it up directly on the main account, and use a slave tag for the scrapers as explained here)
  2. Set the scrapper/main account to automatically send the extracted posts to the save posts tool of your main account.
  3. On the main account, go to the save posts tool, and set the options to the following:
    -Save a max of 200 posts per day (you can set it to whatever you like)
    -Save users most recent post to 1
    -Save max 1 post per user
    -Save to specific collection, create new collection when it reaches x (I use 60).
    -Go to the sources tab, click on save specific post by URL
  4. The client goes into their saved posts and will have a bunch of folders with around 60 saved posts in each, they will then click on a collection filled with content that JARVEE saved, and start following users and liking whatever picture they want to like.

NOTES:
-I recommend you do this using collections so that the client can keep track of which users they followed, and they will also have all the users in the same list when they want to unfollow them a few days later.
-I recommend filling each collection with a max of 60 posts, putting more will just make it difficult for the client to keep track.
-I asked JARVEE to create an option which automatically creates a new collection and starts saving to it when the previous one reaches lets say 200 posts. They told me it was something specific to my needs, maybe if you guys like this method they’ll add it. UPDATE: more details about this here.
-Tell the client not to spam follow, they will get an action block if they do, but an action block is better than getting a bigger block for using jarvee.

• The reason this works is Instagram doesn’t monitor saving posts as an action, so you can save as many as you want though JARVEE without getting blocked. When the client is following the accounts it will look 100% human to instagram since the client will be doing the final steps themselves.

Tell me what you guys think of this.
-Hadi

#inforthegiveaway

54 Likes

Wow great guide thank you, I’ve been interested in doing a bit of automation & manual work together, I may try this out

Yess this is the perfect balance, i’ve read other posts where they talk about manual following, but they do it through following links from an excel sheet.
This is way easier as the follow button is right next to the username when scrolling through saved posts.

Might try this out, thanks!

1 Like

Might do this for my own account, which I do 100% manual on!

1 Like

Does it only work with API, because I do not see my collections on main. I use EB on main for unfollow only

1 Like

The method work like the combine JV with manual action that i thought before. It’s good for client when we can use JV as a greatest scraper in the world and export the result to file (.txt, .excel or .csv maybe) We can use the infomation extracted from mp to do manually action.

1 Like

Nice idea how to get filtered users to follow exactly in the phone.

3 Likes

Does it only work with API, because I do not see my collections on main. I use EB on main for unfollow only

Ive had an issue where the collections don’t show up when i create new ones, syncing doesn’t always fix it so just restart jarvee. Tip: make a bunch of collections so you don’t have to do them again. Also, jarvee will list the collections eventually, but it takes time to show up.

1 Like

Yes, the benefit of this is we use JARVEE to find the accounts we want to target, but instead of clicking on profile links one by one (which will raise flags on instagrams end), this way looks completely organic to instagram since you’ll be doing the actual following from the app.

Cool stuff, will test it out. Thanks

1 Like

An interesting approach. Good job.

3 Likes

Very creative method! :+1:

2 Likes

Restart fixed so many of my issues, including the collections, thanks!

1 Like

Great method, really like the way you’re thinking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great idea…thanks for sharing! following/unfollowing users in the saved posts collection is indeed very easy, and you can do it fast.

1 Like

very clever approach, thanks for sharing, food for the brain!

2 Likes

That is quite an impressive work you’ve done here. Congrats! :pray:

1 Like

No way!

Very clever, thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nicely explained, I can confirm that works very well for some clients, in our case we do the heavy work of scraping and saving the posts (without Jarvee but our own system) for a group of VAs, so it’s so easy for them to complete the follows, for the collection’s name we use the date.

We maintain a database of users, classified by niche, size, etc. (it is updated regularly in order to keep the list clean) also we created an “activity score” that allows us to track how active an accounts is, we’re currently working to add an score for engagement, how much/often they like/comment/save etc. we will use it to filter active users, we don’t want to have followers that only watch, this is a premium service for high quality accounts only.
From this database is that we pull the posts that we send to the collections (on the clients accounts)

I’m sharing this with you because I know that many of you have the skills to develop something similar.

Happy Easter!

4 Likes