[METHOD] Growing accounts with a cheap proxy. (NO BLOCK) - JARVEE

I charge 30$/month for this service, I charge extra to get their accounts listed in the like exchange server too.
You could definitely go and follow followers of target accounts manually, but you will be following a lot of accounts that the client might not want to follow.
JARVEE simplifies this with the filters; for example, most of my clients don’t want to follow people who follow a lot of people and have a small number of followers since many think that it looks fake.
Manually going through each page to “manually filter” the results will take a long time.
You might not see a value in this and i understand why since it’s labor intensive, but at the same time a lot of my clients are enjoying this method, and it guarantees no account compromised block.

How much do you charge for full automation?

2 Likes

yeah for 30 bucks i can understand, great- I haven’t tried the like exchange yet… different to bot likes?

1 Like

Your missing out if you haven’t tried it.
JARVEE doesn’t let crappy accounts onto the like exchange, they need to have a decent amount of followers to be able to give likes.
Some of the likes that come through it are from verified accounts as well (a few have over 1m followers), it’s basically powerlikes.
There is also an option to get your posts saved and story viewed, this boosts engagement dramatically since instagram sees that people like what you posted since its being saved.

2 Likes

wow okay, Im not sure how i haven’t seen this yet… Do I have to pay extra for the like exchange? anything extra I need to learn first? Thanks

1 Like

You can use it for free, but in my experience the likes come in super slow unless you have a membership which is around 30$ extra a month.
You are also limited to 150 likes per session. (its more if you have a premium membership, but not unlimited).

1 Like

Oh okay, so with the premium membership how many extra likes do you get per month?

Thanks again

1 Like

You can get as many likes as you want with a free account, but it will be slow and you can only get 150-300 likes per session.
The like exchange has a session every 30 min.
You need to give likes to get likes, it’s not a one way thing, even with the paid plan you still need to give likes. Having a licence on the like exchange gives your like priority over free users, so it might be fast or slow, it’s based on availability of likes, and demand of likes.

You can email JARVEE for a free trial on the like exchange.

3 Likes

Yeah those are some good points Hadi.

I asked about the differences between Premium and free LE licence and this is their answer:

Paid license:

• Allow to go to - 20000 points until you cannot receive likes
  • Allow unlimited sessions and unlimited likes to be received per post
  • Every session paid users are favored, they will receive more likes than normal users
  • When you like a post and have a negative balance you get 4 points for a like instead of 1.

Normal license

• Allow to go to -5000 points until you cannot receive likes
  • Allow max 150 likes per post and max 5 sessions, or max 300 likes per post and max 10 sessions(if you have the 500 account license)
  • You will receive less likes because paid users are favored.

The like exchange can function only if users are both giving likes and receiving likes. Imagine if all of our users would be paid users everybody wanting to receive likes, who will be giving them.

1 Like

@ashmar he answers your question in more depth.

How does that work technically?
Couldn’t I just keep my balance at a negative then and give 4x less likes while maintaing a stable score?
If that were to happen wouldn’t that cause a shortage of likes? Or does having a negative balance affect your priority in getting the likes?

Hadi … can you tell me what you mean by “tell client not to spam follow”. What do you mean by that… spam follow?

Also … won’t client get blocked from this many follows/unfollows each day? Even if they are doing it from their phone.

Hi,
By spam follow I mean try to stay at 60 actions per hour, an action is a follow or unfollow, so lets say, you go follow 60 ppl, wait an hour before following another 60 or unfollowing another 60.

No they won’t get blocked since they are doing this manually on their own devices, they might get a temporary action block if they exceed this limit, the block will go away in around an hour, but you won’t get an account compromised block which is way worse.

hadi, any other option to not get block for follow and like? because i cant login my 100 account in 1 cellphone.

Personally I tell the clients to do the following and unfollowing.
If you want to do it yourself on a device, I don’t know exactly how to do it, but you could try the following:
Root an android phone, clone instagram with another device id, and login to about 3 accounts per cloned instagram app.
Make sure to be using different proxies, or put a 4g sim and change the ip when you change device ID’s (from one clone to the other)

Would be great if the software could go there on the galleries and follow + unfollow and also change to next collection next day, seems to be a clean method and maybe that could reduce the issues.

I’m trying it with an account that have many issues before and for now and manually f/u it’s working but could be nike to automate this method.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Basically if the software goes and follows it wouldn’t guarantee no block, this method guarantees no block since the following and unfollowing is done manually.
What we could use from JARVEE is if the save posts tool automatically changed the destination collection when it reaches a set value, I already emailed them about it, but im sure if others email them too then they will add it due to demand.

1 Like

I thought about the same!

Of course it would’nt guarantee no blocks, but just like the contextual actions functionality it’s not the everydays bots behaviour. To have more variations of them could be a good direction to stay under the radar. Or at least they could be alternatives when other patterns get detected.

We need more lateral thinking like you! @Hadi Thanks for the inspiration :muscle:

2 Likes

Can you gain points on bunch of accounts and then use it for your clients? or your clients pages end up doing the liking?

1 Like

You can use any account to rack up points, those accounts need to look real and have a decent amount of followers too.

I’m guessing the ones you use should not be doing any other actions on JV?
Would a warmed up scraper account be okay, how many followers?

1 Like

i just turn of the like tool and run everything else normally, i let the like exchange take care of the likes.
No a scrapper account wont work, unless it has a bunch of followers, and has posts.