[METHOD] Unheard methods: How to increase the reach on Instagram 🔥 (including my own secret sauce and golden nugget)

you guessed wrong. but as I tried to explained you @DaveNL - for new people it’s no clickbait because methods are unheard. So the title is no clickbait it’s the truth.

7 Likes

If you want, I can make the title: [METHOD] Methods, that everyone knows: How to increase the reach…

Anyways, give this forum some of your tips (unheard) that only you know, so other forum members can benefit from your knowledge, because it seems you are the guy who knows everything. Thanks.

9 Likes

I think it’s good content, especially for new people. Keep it coming!

6 Likes

Hey pow, could you share how do you remove MD5 hash? And what are the typical Metadata you would include/remove other than Geolocation?

Would you manually enter a specific type of Camera/EXIF/ICC Profile?

Thanks!

1 Like

Also is there a way to automate the metadata/alt text editing of all viral posts that i repost onto different accounts?

I have my private tool that does all that.

1 Like

What are the metadatas to be particular about other than geolocation?

EXIC,ICC,Location

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing! Thanks so much for all these valuable tips :star_struck::raised_hands:

1 Like

Well I’m new here can anybody tell me how to open this image !

Insightful and helpful

Thank you so much for sharing :D!

does anyone here provides fan page growth service?

You mean the mother/slave growth method or you want to grow a fanpage of some celebrity?

nice post thanks

yes exactly what I mean mother/slave

thank you @pow
Now it’s much more clear for me

Awesome advices! I will start using them right now!! Thank you very mnuch :wink:

Thanks man this is a really good extension

Thank you for this great share. This only encourages someone ro make genuine quality content. :crown:

Sounds great, maybe the Jarvee tram could implement this to be done automatically after posting. Sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes