[METHOD] Unheard methods: How to increase the reach on Instagram 🔥 (including my own secret sauce and golden nugget)

What exactly is MD5 Hash?
Thank you for this amazing post. You deserve a like for you efforts :wink:

@pow

I dont understand this. There are almost nothing in the tags. Which one and how to use the related hashtags?

What is md5 and how to clear it?

md5 hash is a 128-bit hash value that “describes” the picture. you can change it when you change the picture (every little change to the picture will change md5 hash)

Important to mention - they are not only looking for md5 hash. So just changing that wont do a lot.

3 Likes

I noticed there are a bunch of different versions:
Convert
Shell
Classic
etc…

Which one should I get?

By this do you mean just edit the picture and make a small change to it?

yes
For changing metadata you can use xnviewMP. And with bulk edit function you can also change all pictures (md5Hashs)

3 Likes

Thanks for the tutorial it is very good, you can explain the alternative text. please,
Where do I see it?
Thank you!

1 Like

—————-

4 Likes

There are different ways. You can use chrome web developer extension. And check “display alt attributes” and “Hide images” option.

13 Likes

Right click “inspect”, control+F and type image may contain.

3 Likes

I’ll have to get that extension.

2 Likes

Must be me but these are just all obvious things that everyone going into the IG should know already

There is nothing unheard of

#Clickbait

1 Like

thread is in level one. pretty sure for a lot of readers there are unheard methods in it.

#hatersgonnahate

6 Likes

Understood, a thousand thanks :slight_smile:

What for settings do you use in canva like 1080 to 1920 or what? :slight_smile:

Great job here! :clap:

Wow, thanks this is very useful! I didn’t know that there was an extension for this

1 Like

Nether did I. I need to download more RAM I think.

1 Like

It is clickbait cus this is just things everyone that has been in the game for a view days knows, i don’t care what level it is in, it is clickbait as nothing in the OP is unheard off, do you even get the concept of clickbait?

I guess not!

1 Like

Feel free to contribute non clickbait content.

5 Likes