Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

@heroeslair Hi there,
I am a little confused about scrapers.
Are they the accounts with tag ‘Scraper’? Or we have to import them by ‘ADD PROFILE’ → INSTAGRAM SCRAPER.

Regards,

1 Like

If you are the 70 account plan or over, use the add Instagram scraper one as it won’t add to the total accounts you are allowed. They will automatically be tagged scraper

1 Like

thanks for your information! <3

1 Like

but if you don’t have the 70 plan you can always add scrapers as normal accounts then give them the tag profile and set the tag name method and it should work as well.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I need some testers for some child accounts. If you want two free accounts PM me!
First in first serve, so will stop after I get enough testers.

Check that out if you are new to M/S

I had some trouble with scrapers too, i am split testing different things now. Running less accounts on one proxy, running accounts from different providers and pre warmed accounts.

1 Like

Yeah it’s very random. Had no scraper deaths in a few days then 10 today with very low api limits.

TIP TIME: One thing I must tell you is that you should test your sources FBR on Jarvee before you scrape for specific users. I used a source that looked great for about 20 of my accounts and got let than 3% FBR.

So, I added about 20 new sources to 5 of those accounts and quickly tested the initial FBR and scraped the top that made over 15% and the results were immediately seen.

This is a lesson that may seem straightforward but when you are gathering sources you tend to not want to test everyone of them. So, don’t make my mistake. Jarvee is great at testing so make use of it!

1 Like

We are using mother slaves method from more than 2 years with manual actions thats is working perfectly for us. We are using 4g mobile proxy and really thinks that it’s much better than automation .100-150 follow actions per slave account with 50+ dms per day …
Btw looking forward to your journey

1 Like

What’s the R.O.I though?
Can you run 10000 slaves?

Atm I am running a few hundred acounts for a few clients. Hitting 150 follows a day. Scaling up to 1000 slaves for a client soon. Using jv which will be a lot cheaper and easier to manage than manual.

We have team of 100+ agent’s so it’s not complicated. We are managing 1000+ slaves this way . But yes, automation is bit cheaper than manual.

1 Like

Would be a lot more cheaper tbh. I run the whole thing alone with only one va doing basic stuff.

Plus 100 VAs would be so much to do deal with as human error and people not doing things the way they need to. Would be very stressful. Also paying 100 VAs to manage that many accounts. You’d need 100s or phones. 100s of phone plans. Also too many accounts on one phone can cause links.

Definitely an alternative if you can’t get JV or a private bot working. But for those that can its not worth doing.
I’ve tried it and its so much management and work compared to jarvee. Also the cost is at least twice as much which means prices are higher which makes it harder to get clients.

If I was in your shoes. Id just hire a developer to make a bot that emulates human activity and then you won’t need VAs. Probably would cost the same and hiring 100s of people for hours a month.

Just my 2 cents. Manual is not very scalable and costly.
Even the guys I know that do manual are working on bots to take the load off.

I agree. VA’s are only useful for account creation and account branding. Using them for Child-Accounts only cuts off the profit margin. Why should you hire a VA, if you can do it all automated?

1 Like

Manually could go well with a small operation but would never work at full scale with a huge setup. Would be very costly and time consuming. I agree automation is needed here

July 2021 Update:
Things on Instagram have changed a lot since a year ago. Jarvee has also changed with it, but not in a way that helps us. Will explain later what I mean by this.

Here are some tips to help:

1. Learn how to create accounts or find a provider that can give you good accounts. In my experience using the same proxy location as the creation ip helps the warming up process immensely. I am currently testing outsourcing and crossing countries but have had lackluster results. Do not use ghost browsers or applconer to create slaves. They can make scrapers but not good slaves.

2. Don’t skim on the necessities just to save money. Cheap proxies, cheap accounts, cheap vps means issues when scaling. When something is cheap, there is usually something wrong with it. Proxies can be shared, ips can be blacklisted and VPS are always shared (resources).

3. Take it slow when starting. Learn how to grow and manage 10 slaves before scaling to 30, manage 30 before 50 etc. The more slaves, the more issues will arise. You need to know how many scrapers per slave are need to run at 100%, how many accounts you can run on the system you are using before cpu/ ram gets burnt out.

4. Use a server or dedicated vps. This is where jarvee hasn’t helped with its updates. As Jarvee has changed the increased need for cpu and ram has changed. When I first started I could run 100 accounts on a crappy old laptop. Now, you need a decent server to run 100. A very good server to run 150+. If the cpu or ram is throttled you will have accounts not finishing their actions, accounts stuck on ‘searching’, lagging etc.

A server helps immensely and is needed to scale. People including Jarvee support forget to mention this. They will tell you its proxies, it’s your scrapers. But will forget to mention the server. I’m hoping that my recent interactions with Jarvee support have given them more insight into the causes of Jarvee problems. Their first response is always proxies and most of the time its not. My advice is to check the task manager, look at how your CPU and RAM are performing when at full actions.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

2 Likes

Update: I have been so busy the past few months working with a big client! We are scaling up pretty fast.
Because of this I am not taking on new clients, but can still help with Jarvee consults if I have time.

The main keys of focus people need to know about are:

1. Quality Accounts- I find using the same country ip to create as the one I grow them on helps 100000% more. Less blocks, less issues.

2. Get a great server- Jarvee needs a big processor and lots of ram. lots of issues happen when those two get maxed out. Dm me if you want to know my server provider.

3. Get private 4g proxies- SO, cheaper doesn’t mean better. I found out the hard way that some proxies are overshared and will cause your accounts hard when they are running at full scale. A private proxy should be able to run 10 accounts, rotate and have no issues (If the accounts are good quality).

If you can afford it, you can buy your own proxy setup. Which is what I am working on at the moment. So, I can create accounts and run them on the same ips. Its more expensive at the start, but cheaper in the long run. Plus you have more control.

*Also for those that want to buy m/s, just watch out as lots of people like to outsource it. This means they get someone to do the hard work and they pretend it’s them. I’m not against the idea of it, but I do think people should know how many people are through the chain before they actually get contact with the guy in charge of the marketing. I would never let someone outsource my work, but if I had to I would like it to be known to the client. So, everything is on the table.

Good luck to anyone just starting out! It’s starting to get a little easier to start from scratch.

2 Likes

how many accounts can do actions at the same time 2_3 max? are you using 4g for scrapers as well?

1 Like

I run 10+ accounts per proxy. But only allow 30 eb browsers to run at once so the amount of accounts I have makes it so that most accounts won’t act at the same time, if on the same proxy.