Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

A lot of work to only be able to “scrape”. It can be good if you want to do F/U with < 5 main accounts (and still need weeks of preparation for such small number of acc)

Not viable at a high scale (M/S). Maybe @heroeslair tried it and could give some more hints about it

1 Like

Am I the only one that uses external software to scrape for M/S? Makes the whole operation cheaper, with 5 accounts I can scrape tens of thousands of accounts, and then I just split the sources among all of the accounts. I’ve noticed that scraping with Jarvee is inefficient atm and having an external software to scrape makes everything more passive.

I do use scrapers but only for the sync features and user filters, and I use much less scrapers per main account then normal.

1 Like

yeah but from what I have experienced the scrapers live longer that way so that is why i take time to prepare them then use them properly

So using another software you can scrape without the same API limits you are saying on Jarvee?

1 Like

Yup.

Don’t get me wrong, Jarvee is an amazing piece of software but it has its weak points. Using other software I get blazing fast results with almost no investment.

1 Like

How many accounts do you use to scrape with? And how many results can you get with those accounts?

Is it easy to import into Jarvee? or is it a lot of manual work?

1 Like

I think 90% of the people that do m/s use specific sources from external scraping man.

The issue is still that you have to use scrapers to avoid api calls even with specific sources. If you let your slaves do api calls then that’s probably a reason why you are having trouble with m/s

You can just add it to specific sources and then copy to all accounts you want. If you have don’t follow same sources enabled then you won’t have slaves following the same people

1 Like

I have a custom made bot to do mine. Not the fastest thing in the world but does the jon

I tried some aged accounts that I made myself and they got captcha at the same rate. They did survive the first wave though. So will see

Yeah you still need scrapers, but way less and they rarely die (at least for me). So it makes everything much more easier.

1 Like

I use 1 account per main account and I get around 10k profiles.

You just import all of your profiles to one account and then you have the option to split among certain tags. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They still die which is the annoying part. I used to have zero scrapers die for months at a time and now their are waves of captcha that take out multiple scrapers randomly.

Getting the sources is easy. Keeping scraping costs down is the part thats difficult nowadays.

where do you get reliable IG accounts i want to purchase 200

You scrape 10K profiles with 1 account or are you saying with all your accounts combined you scrape 10K total and then split those 10K results among all your accounts?

Also if doing this external scrape, how many scrapers to main accounts should we keep on Jarvee for sync, filters, etc.

1 Like

I can scrape about 4-8k with one account. Then it will get captcha. Even that is very slow though.

Ive heard of people doing 100k an hour

Seems a lot of people are confused as to what m/s is.

Mother= Your main account. This account should not be on jarvee or using automation. The point of mother slave is to protect the mother.

Slave aka Child= This is a mini fan/niche page that will do follow/unfollow and dms to bring traffic to the mother page. You want to treat these like main accounts so you can use them long term. Make them look genuine and engaging.

Scraper= This is when accounts you don’t care about either gather sources or send sources to the slaves. This is the stuff that can get accounts blocked so expect to see captcha and verifications with these. They are taking the heat for everything.

Now, the difference between this and follow unfollow is that the main account does no actions using automation and the amount of slaves correlates with the amount of growth. So the more slaves you use the more followers you get. Their is no limit.

Could you please tell us what your average ratio for scrapers:slaves is? Jarvee recommends 1:3 but mine appear to die super fast under those settings, even despite them being aged accounts.

1 Like

Are you using specific sources?

yes, mostly target posts and some target users

1 Like