Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

Atm I’m not sure. I am trialing a different way of making scrapers and adding them slowly to test so my full setup is limited atm. It wasn’t cost effective a week or so ago

1 Like

You work exclusively in the fitness niche correct? When you scrape for users from your selected sources, do you have any sort of methodology in place that extracts the usernames of those who followed the mother and compile them into a list for future operations? Seeing as how you stick to a singular niche, it would seem like it may be useful to have a list of people who you already know have a higher likelihood of following fitness related profiles your slaves recommend.

1 Like

No I don’t as I have it setup so that my slaves do not contact anyone they have previously engaged with. Across all accounts. This lowers spam reports

Ok guys update:
I had to pause all my slaves for the past few weeks as I was getting overwhelmed by scrapers dying and trying to find specific sources myself.

I was spending way too much money replacing scrapers and buying sources.

Good news is I have found a way to mitigate scraper deaths and am slowly bringing back my slaves to full actions. Have 30 doing 160+ follows with no issues.

Also found a great bot to use for getting sources. Way more affordable then buying them over and over.

1 Like

Could you share the software/bot name?

1 Like

Dm me and ill give you the details

Interested in growth services!

@heroeslair Hi there,
I am a little confused about scrapers.
Are they the accounts with tag ‘Scraper’? Or we have to import them by ‘ADD PROFILE’ → INSTAGRAM SCRAPER.

Regards,

1 Like

If you are the 70 account plan or over, use the add Instagram scraper one as it won’t add to the total accounts you are allowed. They will automatically be tagged scraper

1 Like

thanks for your information! <3

1 Like

but if you don’t have the 70 plan you can always add scrapers as normal accounts then give them the tag profile and set the tag name method and it should work as well.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I need some testers for some child accounts. If you want two free accounts PM me!
First in first serve, so will stop after I get enough testers.

Check that out if you are new to M/S

I had some trouble with scrapers too, i am split testing different things now. Running less accounts on one proxy, running accounts from different providers and pre warmed accounts.

1 Like

Yeah it’s very random. Had no scraper deaths in a few days then 10 today with very low api limits.

TIP TIME: One thing I must tell you is that you should test your sources FBR on Jarvee before you scrape for specific users. I used a source that looked great for about 20 of my accounts and got let than 3% FBR.

So, I added about 20 new sources to 5 of those accounts and quickly tested the initial FBR and scraped the top that made over 15% and the results were immediately seen.

This is a lesson that may seem straightforward but when you are gathering sources you tend to not want to test everyone of them. So, don’t make my mistake. Jarvee is great at testing so make use of it!

1 Like

We are using mother slaves method from more than 2 years with manual actions thats is working perfectly for us. We are using 4g mobile proxy and really thinks that it’s much better than automation .100-150 follow actions per slave account with 50+ dms per day …
Btw looking forward to your journey

1 Like

What’s the R.O.I though?
Can you run 10000 slaves?

Atm I am running a few hundred acounts for a few clients. Hitting 150 follows a day. Scaling up to 1000 slaves for a client soon. Using jv which will be a lot cheaper and easier to manage than manual.

We have team of 100+ agent’s so it’s not complicated. We are managing 1000+ slaves this way . But yes, automation is bit cheaper than manual.

1 Like