Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

That option is only available for Standard Campaign. You must have chosen Volume campaign or scheduled campaign when you add new campaign.

Not a lot of positives today!

Woke up, checked my accounts. Everything is fine, no bans, no email verifications!

Finally got the details for my VPS and set it Jarvee up, within 5 min I get an error message and I am logged out. I keep trying and I keep getting connection error issues. So I contact the provider.

They ask me to send my login details and they will go an update the windows server for me. So, I did and an hour or so later they tell me to go on and restart the system. This is when it goes south!

I restart and cannot login, It says the server isnā€™t on or functioning. I contact them again and they said they will sort it.

Four hours later, I havnā€™t heard anything from them so I unlink my jarvee and put it on my laptop. When I login I have 2 follow blocks, 2 email validations and my 4G proxy is down for some reason (as in will not connect to anything). I literally havenā€™t done any actions on my accounts for over a day so this is weird.

Anyway, I have setup 50 posts for campaign posting and am just waiting for my vpn to get back to me (itā€™s now 8 hours). I am also waiting to hear about the proxy issues.

Doing this stuff can really swing your mood around I have noticed. I hope I can find a way to keep things running smoothly without all the hiccups. Hopefully tomorrow brings some joy!

Just before bed I get emails saying that both my proxies and vpn are now back in action.
Tomorrows plan is to setup a good posting campaign and then slowly starting to get the accounts doing actions again.

Also need to purchase more IG accounts to start warming up. Slowly but surely!

How long did it take you guys before you go a functioning mother/child combo?

How old are your accounts? The ones that got blocked. I noticed on my end iā€™ve entered 8 older accounts and 1 that i bought from over here a few weeks ago. Tehe only one with blocks is that one, and itā€™s in the warm-up phase like the others, increasing daily by 5 started with 2-3 actions a day. Day 4 it got blocked. Only difference is the account is not aged. All my others are 3 month+ old.

1 Like

I am using new ones atm, they get action blocked randomly but not mail email verifications.
I tried aged ones but i got lots of email verifications and loops and all I did was change the user name and profile photo.

If you can suggest a better way to warm up aged accounts iā€™m interested? I have had no luck with them thus far. just trying to be patient with these new ones

Which method/strategy did you use to make the slave/children accounts?
BTW best of luck with ur journey :yellow_heart:

I got the idea from someone on Blackhat forums, which lead me to YouTube. I then realize most of the advice is very outdated and will get you blocked very fast. Someone I knew referred me to mpsocial where I read other peoples posts and tested things.

Long story short, its combination of methods and trial by fire. You canā€™t use methods written last year as IG has very strict rules now

It looks strange to instagram algo if you edit 5 accounts all at once all profile photo, bio and all from the same 1 IP address. I think thatā€™s where your issue stands. Make it not look suspicious and they-ll let you be. Try not to let them know what your plan is with the accounts, if they are slaves then donā€™t edit them all at once but do it gradually. Their algo is trained to put all moves togeter and conclude spam account or just regular user.

1 Like

Yeah I add one or two new accounts per day max atm. But have made a few mistakes with my original 5 accounts so that could be why they are getting blocks randomly.

I try do a different action at different times, especially if they are sharing a proxy. But, most blocks have come when my proxy or vps have been shut down. Not sure why this is.

Do you have a reliable source for aged accounts you could share? Ive been DMing a few people from market place asking

Iā€™ve personally opened and grown these accounts myself on different phones, i bouht one from here, it was aged as the open date of the acc. but no actions on it, no bio and no profile pic, so thatā€™s like, pointless because i had to change those. I added it in jarvee with 2-3 actions first day and a few stories, increasing with 5 a day but once it got to 20 actions it got Soft Block (SB). So i guess accounts history matter allot these days, and proper warm up for the healthy ones. Iā€™m ging myself for as long as it takes to warm them up even if it takes me 3 weeks, once they can handle 150-200 they should be stable.

1 Like

I found someone selling old fitness child accounts for a good price. the problem is that they havnt been used in awhile and the engagement rate looks terrible. So, iā€™m not sure if they would do well. what are your thoughts? Need to get a few accounts actually doing something because running this for months with no progress will be an expensive venture

1 Like

You definitely want to try to limit how much you re-profile an account. Most of my problems occurred whenever I tried to change something from the original account.

2 Likes

How slowly are you changing the profiles now? Are you working with aged accounts or new ones?

how many followers have you gained so far with this method

1 Like

Not many. Warming the accounts up very slowly, faster you go the more trouble you get. itā€™s only been two weeks of warming up

Today things have been going well for my 5 starting accounts, I setup 100 viral posts to be distributed between them at 3 posts a day.

But, now I have got into a problem. I bought 5 aged IG accounts to test. I setup one (changed nothing and did no actions) and it got an email verification. The problem is that after I enter the code, it still doesnā€™t work. I have tried changing the password and using opera browser with vpn. All aged accounts seem to do this for me, I have tried different proxies too.

I have sent a support ticket. (It was from the marketplace). But, in the meantime. Do you guys have any methods of bypassing this? I have a feel itā€™s because the account is RU and my proxy is romanian, so its probably not liking the change.

Ok I think the aged accounts are definitely crap. Been waiting for a reply but have nothing yet.
got them from happymedia.pro. One got through to a verification mode and said error while the other four went straight to email verificaton and when I went to verify inbox.ru wanted the original email which is not included. I had a google search and it looks like these accounts have been already locked prior to me using. I used fresh proxies on each.

I have DMd the guy on here and sent support tickets!
Aged accounts just seem to be a waste of money it seems

yeah you gotta be carefull with any RU connection nowdays with the elleections around the corner they keep an extra eye to keep the russian influence away, the least FB needs right now is another scandal with foreign election influence from their platformsā€¦

1 Like

@heroeslair

Aged accounts arenā€™t a waste of money, but not all aged accounts are equal. You have accounts that are made with high quality IPs, and left to ageā€¦ these accounts are typically strong. Alot of users sell hacked accounts as aged accounts. At one point, they were the gold standardā€¦ but probably after so many innocent people getting their accounts hacked, only to be used for spamā€¦ IG has made them less favorable. Are they useless? No, just takes a better warm up then one that was just created and left to age.

1 Like

Oh true! Do you know of any worthy suppliers? I have tried three sofar and none have been successful, email loops straight away etc.

Sofar the new 4g accounts I buy have been the best, they take ages to warmup though