Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

I understand your pain, I recently purchased 200 accounts which were supposed to be “HQ manually created 4g accounts” … and half got banned 24 hours after login, doing no actions. Luckily, I got my money back.

With that being said, IG has definitely tightened their security around creating accounts in the app… that’s why their are so many crappy accounts being sold. The suppliers in the marketplace here are pretty much all solid, just check the latest reviews. I would recommend @tux or @driulis

3 Likes

Yeah one of the guys I tried was from marketplace. Ill have a look at the ones you suggested!
Otherwise may just have to stay with my new accounts for awhile

Today went well. My base 10 accounts are doing fine, slowly gaining followers. I suggest you don’t buy accounts from happymedia.pro as their customer service sucks (they didn’t reply) and the accounts were duds. I won’t tag the guy in this thread just because I don’t want to be childish. Just a warning for you guys reading.

I am going to buy some more new accounts and another 4g proxy tomorrow and I may trial an aged account from someone else. I want to get 10 accounts put in for warm up this weekend, as I am starting to get the feeling of the pace you need to go. i.e very slowly!

ONE QUESTION: Should scrapers be doing small tasks like story views? I keep getting email verifications on them (not the loops thankfully)

no, your scrappers shouldn’t be doing any kind of actions, they are there for the API calls and that’s all.

1 Like

Update: Happymedia got back to me and gave me some advice on how to activate the accounts and replaced the ones that were blocked from the start.

They suggested I buy a cheap RU proxy and use that for email verifications for the accounts. Worked like a charm. Have four of them on a proxy now getting warmed up, will add the last later.

I am still going very slow as I am getting lots of action blocks. I am getting follow blocks on accounts only following 15 or so people per day. (I leave that account alone for 24 hours if they get blocked)

Is this normal and how fast should I push them?
Is there ways you can midigate blocks from happening?

If anyone has any good recommendations for 4g proxies let me know. I have two different ones at the moment and looking to add a third. Don’t want to use the same place for the entire thing as outages seem to happen frequently. (On the two I have anyway).

The struggle is real today!
Woke up today with 4 action blocks, 1 disabled account, 2 email verification loops and my vps crashing a lot.

Anyone have tips with avoiding action blocks?

You can only do so much. The bot leaves fingerprints behind, so regardless you wil be faced with blocks and EV/PV occasionaly. You can reduce those by using clean 4g or residential proxies, as well as clean accounts. The way the account created from day one makes a huge difference. They’ve really taken the time to determine accounts that were created in bulk.

1 Like

Getting a new proxy today and will add some new accounts to warmup.
I have been getting frequent action blocks and email verifications so i have had to eduacte myself on youtube. It seems as though most people are now only using the embedded browser for accounts they don’t want to risk anything with. Ie client and child.

When I changed it to embedded I encountered two follow blocks within an hour. So, I am not sure if this is an accident or maybe my accounts don’t like my new settings.

I used the settings in this video but with less actions because my accounts arnt aged.

3 Likes

Me personally, I’m using api for everything… and I’m quite pleased with how everything is running. Temp blocks are at a minimunm, and no hardblocks. But as we know, thats all subject to change. The quality of the account will definitely determine how well the accounts will run and how often you will get EVs, try and start off with really high quality accounts… it will save you alot of headaches during your journey. Two follow blocks in first hour isn’t good. What type of proxies are you using??

A member on here made that video. It does have some useful information in it, but I wouldn’t copy and paste those settings. Ues them as a blueprint and make adjustments, as you have to figure… there will be thousands of people who copy her exact same settings.

1 Like

Ive been finding it hard to find quality accounts that aren’t new.
I am using some proxies from high-proxy but want to switch them over to 4g mobile.
the others are on a 4g mobile modem and getting more 4g ones from a different person to trial to see which works best.

Yeah i’m not sure whether i should go back to api or not. The ones that got action blocked are temperamental but usually wont all go off at the same timeframe. Others seem ok for now

1 Like

I put up a post asking what I should do. I want less action blocks not more lol

1 Like

Haha… tbh, I don’t know what to suggest as some ppl have better luck with EB, and others API. Me personally, I’m using the API. They both leave footprints and cause unnecessary email and phone verifications, I don’t think there is anything we can do to eliminate that… but yeah, I would definitely use 4g or residential proxy. I use residential proxies, 1:1 and things are okay.

I’m seeing a big difference in accounts that i know were HQ from the start, then accounts that I’m not sure of their creation. The newest ones I’m testing, I haven’t gotten any verifications yet in 3 days, let’s see if they maintain… things can change in a blink of an eye.

1 Like

Update: Very busy day and had no time to work on automation. just checked Jarvee now and five of my accounts have actions blocks now. Maybe the switch to EB has ruined them?

I bought a new proxy off @verona and will try some new accounts on it tomorrow. I seem to be getting lots of blocks with very small actions. I only have 30 or so followers/ 150ish following after two weeks so it’s not like I’m going crazy.

Will look into turning my phone into a proxy and creating a few accounts and see if that helps my issues. I hope the next lot of accounts don’t have issues.

Do I just keep battling these blocks or should I get rid of the accounts, i am getting blocked on most accounts every few days and @ossi has looked at my setting and said that they are safe. so, it must be the proxys or the accounts that is causing trouble

Ok, I have setup five new accounts, 3 on @Verona 4g proxy and 2 on my other 4g proxy. The older accounts are being very annoying and getting blocked a lot so, I am focusing on these newer ones and making the actions more human like to see if they can get less blocks.

I am having trouble with one account. its stuck in the “need help logging in” and don’t know how to get it out.

For what I understand there’s no fix for that yet … how are those Verona proxies working out for you

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I can see too. Not sure yet, only used it for three days and warming up aged accounts on them. will no more when I start doing more actions. Going a lot slower this time round. Thinking about how I would do it if I had to do it manually.

1 Like

Do you let the accounts rest at all after logging in?

1 Like

Yeah I also have a delayed timer on so that if they loginthey wont become valid for 2-20min