Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

Usually I wait a week before any actions after logging in

2 Likes

Oh yeah for new accounts I wait a week. For aged I am trying to wait 3 days, then the fourth ill change the name, 5th the username. 6th the pic etc. Do you reckon a week without helps?

OK! I feel like I may have to just delete some of my older accounts, either that or they just donā€™t like using EB. I have three accounts that are still in follow block after three days.

Yea I do, try and stay away from changing name jf you can

Kind of have to when you buy aged accounts that have a womans name, often in a random language. Especially when your niche is mens fitness lol

Changing the username defeats the purpose of buying an aged account tbh. I would find a new account provider if I were you.

1 Like

Pretty much all accounts have weird usernames? you have to change them. No one sells aged mens fitness accounts

well ones that I can use as child accounts

Hey guys! Today I bought two fitness accounts that have 2k followers. They will be great for child accounts.

What would you guys do to warmup and start doing actions? Leave for a week. When can I dm etc?

you can start with story viewing, very few follow/unfollow and some likes for a couple of days then you can start increasing those actions for about 10 days in total after that you can start dmā€™s.

1 Like

sweet thanks man

Do the accounts that are running on your own 4g proxy get less blocks than the ones running on the proxy you bought from the proxy provider?

If you want to get the account that is stuck at need help logging in back, you can PM me the accountā€™s IG email and account type (personal account without photos of me or brand/company account?). I will help you contact IG support.

There are safe ways to change usernames on aged accounts after you purchase them. Itā€™s a matter of patience, and letting the account get familiar with being on that IP and device.

Also, Iā€™ve never had to leave an account on an IP for a week before doing any actions. 24-48 hours is enough, especially if the IP is clean.

1 Like

I donā€™t have my own 4g. Couldnā€™t open my ports up. Atm my older accounts are getting lots of blocks.
I have three newer aged ones that have been going very slow and they have had no trouble the whole time (a week or so). I have 5 accounts waiting a week before I do actions also.

Will let you know how it works, but my theory is that the aged accounts come from the same person I get my proxies off and they didnā€™t need email verification or anything when I loaded them. So, hopefully this keeps them more safe.

sweet. I may start trying some mild actions then!. Thanks

1 Like

Tip: warm up the account fully, then change the details on it.

1 Like

Thanks! will give that a shot.

Update: Decided to delete a lot of the old accounts I had that were getting lots of blocks. I think I went to fast on them at the start and now they are just getting hate from IG. Being more careful with the new bunch, so hopefully they work better.

There must be something wrong with the way jarvee is setup or IG just know who is botting nowadays.
I had 5 accounts on a proxy without doing anything for a week. Then I started warming them up using story and follows, starting at 5 follows, then 10, 15 etc. by day three four of them have been action blocked. They only did about 20 or so follows each over the space of three days (spread over 8 hours a day). I didnt change the profile, bio or anything on these accounts. I am still using embedded browser so maybe that is the culpret.

Ay ideas guys?
@ossi @Klique @Luca @rawrsefi

ON a plus note the two fitness accounts I bought have had no issues yet, all the ones I am building myself seem to be getting blocked very fast

So several things are factors, I notice that client accounts donā€™t get ab for me but slave accounts do.

Meaning account trust score is important.

Iā€™m also 100% sure thereā€™s some sort of information thatā€™s being sent to wrong or something that jarvee does that leaves a footprint.

1 Like

Know anything that i can try to do to, to avoid them? iā€™m thinking about switching to just likes for a few days and see if that works. I feel like follows are more dangerous. Not sure about that though