Mother Slave Method - Reality Check

I get what you’re saying and i kind of agree with it. But then again someone wanting big prizes for a small price should know scam is around the corner.

I mean we’re not here to teach people like your mom told you not to talk to strangers. People need to use their brains sometime

Most people don’t. Some people are still used to pre-June numbers.

As much as they “were asking for it”, it doesn’t hurt trying to shine a light on it and pointing out the obvious.

Pre june was heaven. Can’t even remember those days honestly.

3 Likes

I started in may/june and i those days were heaven too.
July has been horrible
For the price of m/s i’m not yet sure 5$/slave are scams. I will soon find out.
However my nice is quite easy to get results so 15$/slave may be quality, it is not rentable compared to shoutout. Not saying some are to pricey, just saying m/s became non rentable for some niche.

Shoutouts have gotten you a better ROI compared to M/S?

M/S are basically cheaper shoutouts that are sold in bulk.

Most people going with M/S don’t have the budget to pay for shoutouts.
Specially if you need to split test quite a few sellers before you nail a profitable one.

So as i just told you
I can get better ROI with shoutouts than m/s at 15$ / child

Would you say that you’re good at understanding which accounts might be worth their shoutout price?

I feel like that’s where most people fail.

I think I missed it b/c I simply don’t offer this so $5 or $10 means nothing to me, but if you are saying growing accounts through M/S is not only possible, but viable at scale I want in.

It honestly surprises me that you never tried it.
It’s a more expensive solution, but if your clients can support that, there’s no reason not to do it.

You don’t have to transfer all your clients to this right away, since it’s a huge task creating all accounts to support this network.

I generally don’t recommend bothering with starting the network at this point, however you’d be an exception as you’re already running accounts at scale.
It’s a lot harder going from 1 to 100 than it is going from 2k to 10k.

Frankly, this is bs. If you cannot get the first 100 from your network already, you don’t belong in the game.
that’s why you use other slaves to promote the smaller slaves. once they reach mass to grow stop shouting them and shout the main – the only reason for the slave itself.

2 Likes

This thread and the advice is meant for people who aren’t in the game, not sure why this is so confusing.

Most people can’t even manage and grow a single account, which is exactly why they’re looking to pay someone to do it.

Is the solution for these people is to get in the game and start managing hundreds?

the new reality is other accounts will be needed to grow on insta now on to levels they want. how they do it is up to them. A single account can still grow but it will need the the support of other accounts –

1 Like

We do agree on that. Which is why these networks are even more valuable these days.

However there are a ton of people who want to grow (shops, influencers, etc) and have no clue what to do.

Would you recommend anyone nowadays that has trouble growing their shop account to try to start their own network?

Personally, I think it’s too late now. Organic reach is only getting worse.

We’re in a very different situation than most, since we have millions of followers, can self-promote our new accounts and snowball pretty much into any niche.

it is not too late if they plan to stay for the long term. Start/Buy accounts and grow them.

i always have been saying yes and still continue to say it. Yes by all means.

actually we are in the same boat as the others. if the slaves don’t grow, neither do we. reach will stil go down, like or not so we need to grow for more to see – no matter how many you have

1 Like

It’s easy to grow fresh accounts when you can self-promote.
Not so easy when you’re starting with 1 account with 10k followers.

Even if you have a single 100k account, you’ll still be able to get a fresh account around 100+ followers daily with a few shoutouts.
Those numbers would be pretty great for most people nowadays.

2 Likes

This method has a much more steep curve in terms compared to a “Client management” service, you’ll need various tools (mostly custom or paid) to suit your needs or have people working for you to churn out data that is important. Also considering the hours you need to put into these account would be exponentially much higher than a regular single account, burning way more data meaning way more sources that you need to look into. All of this tiny details can take up A LOT of time, considering you’ve not yet factor into the optimisations which brings me back to “custom tools” being needed. Different people will have different ways of approach which I will not get into it, but here’s the general idea of what is needed to run a successful mother/slave operation.

Just some of my thought, I was getting rejected by a lot of people who reached out to me before june. And after june everyone seems to flood in with request, and I rejected those who have unrealistic expectation, here’s what I mean by unrealistic expectation.

1. They think that mother slave has some sort of guarantee to it and it’s a god-like method of growth that solves all problem. IG is constantly changing and everyone have to adapt.
  2. Expect 100% uptime and wants some sort of “numbers” to be achieved.
  3. Cheap, fast and good - This is probably one of the most highlighted to me, I would think that this mindset came from F/UF services which are called “Client Management” which broke the market since two years ago with people offering as low as 2$/Month for such services.

I’m not embarrass in the slightest to say that I get laughed or hanged up on for asking 20$/account.

How much margin do you guys think those providers who manages the slave accounts earn with charging 4-5$ per account, I’d say “Not enough for them to care about”. It’s as simple as plug and play settings, doesn’t matter how much growth or targeting you achieve, they promise what they do and they deliver which is setting up and running accounts.

If you’re looking for such services then 4-5$ I would say it’d be worth the price, if some providers are charging 10$ or more there’s some margin of error or compensation of some sort which they offer so in an unfortunate event you do NOT get completed raped of your growth or have another solution in place to make sure that the service still continues. (Reason why most providers close shop)

Considering you’ve to constantly improve and as well as add value to your service, now in the age of social media marketing you can no longer provide just “growth”. Value is everything, people who just solely provide growth are slowly quitting the game because people aren’t just reaching out to them anymore due to them being “slow”, or “not worth it” or “this provider doesn’t understand what I need”, they do not reinvest into things that are important to them(tools). A true service provider who understand will constantly innovate and provide more value to their clients.

Providers on the lower-end pricing would have tons of clients and huge waiting list, providers on the higher-end might not have waiting list and only accepts clients who understand the value of the service.

I’m not saying the higher pricing always is better or more “quality”, what I’m trying to say is think about process of different services and listen to key points of what the service is about. With such mindset it can be used to relate to anything, would you prefer to pay more with uber or use a less known app for transportation to only wait 30mins later for someone to accept your ride.

Also, in 2019/2020 people will look into “CONSISTENCY” rather than “QUALITY/GROWTH”. Because consistency in any service industry is the most important factor. So those of you with those “High number growth” or “High quality growth” should re look into thinking how is it different now rather than still living in 2017.

Just my 2 cents and educating people who are looking into these methods for growth.

4 Likes

The June update really showed who could deliver on consistency, which is why I’m trying to bring attention to what happened to sellers who were selling it too cheap.
There’s a reason these guys gave up on thousands of dollars worth of monthly payments, because the overhead is huge and the profit wasn’t there anymore.

It’s a shame that so many clients were left in the dark after that update, with sellers giving all type of excuses but never the truth.
Not having to worry about finding a new manager every 3 months should be reason enough to pay a premium price.

If the manager is actually doing their job competently then the data accumulated over time is highly valuable and will help in a major way.

I think you’ve mentioned once how much you were spending on testing because of this update.
This isn’t usually talked about, but most people don’t understand how much money gets spent figuring out the platform. Which needs to be constant, as it’s continually changing.

One of the ways that people are able to provide the services for so cheap is because they aren’t actively testing things, so they can save all that research investment.
Meanwhile they’ll follow our blueprints to keep themselves updated on the platform, it’s hilarious.

To whoever keeps putting this as level 2, this thread isn’t related to software.
Unless you’re deliberately trying to hide valuable information from the level 1 tier so that they’re more easily scammed in this forum, I’m not sure what you’re trying to do.

2 Likes

M/S is an advanced technique that should not be open to the public.

6 Likes

Nothing secret about this.

This thread was made because of how many people were creating accounts on this forum looking for a provider.

If you think that people don’t know what this is, when it’s openly advertised and sold to the public, then I have some bad news for you.

I am not saying that no one from outside this forum knows about it, but its still a relatively unknown practice that should be in the spotlight.

Massplanner is definetely the best software to setup a m/s network :wink:

1 Like