Mother Slave Method - Reality Check

I agree with @phago where it’s still somewhat ‘advanced’ and not everyone should be doing it flooding and triggering IG doing so. Just like mass viewing was good till everyone started the mass operations. So i like it to be lvl2 aswell if i were to vote for it

Edit: personally the lvl1 board wouldnt be my target audience for this service. Either they try to underpay you for it or they might ‘scam’ you. I’d keep it marketplace or actual clients who arent aware of this board and all info about it. This is where i’d think your frustrations comes from the most. If you have to lecture people it’s not worth it.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that forum rules aren’t something that you can vote on.
Neither is the level 2 meant for “secret advanced techniques”.
Finally, this isn’t a secret advanced technique.

I actually gotta agree with @synch here. This post was more about letting people know that a proper m/s set-up requires a lot of effort and money and thus people shouldn’t expect to pay $5 for it… Was not really about the strategy itself!

3 Likes

Point being you’re lecturing people you already know will underpay you for your service. Constructive criticism. Nothing personal :blush:

Are you aware that most people who actually can afford this service are usually the ones who don’t even post here?

If you meet the requirements for level 2 and still can’t figure out how to manage your own network I don’t really know what to tell you.

This serves no purpose to level 2.
We’re purposefully hiding information from the only people who could gain anything from it.

What are you even talking about… he’s bringing light into M/S services and educating people on their decision when engaging a “Cheap” service, it has nothing to do with it being advanced or anything. It’ll not be saturated I’m sure as people aren’t able to accept the fact that you’ll need to reinvest money into what you do with custom tools or spending those amount of money back into your roots which is “Testing”.

All you’re afraid of is other’s replicating what you do and in return “damaging” your network from what you mentioned “good till everyone started it”. Everyone won’t start it because it’s not easy, even if they do they will most likely fail, I feel like this thread was intentionally made LVL 2 for some other ulterior motive which is a shame since @synch was definitely trying to bring light and knowledge into what it takes to choose the right provider and some information needed for those who are looking to start.

1 Like

there is nothing secret about m/s. use one to promote another. how you do it is another matter, some charge per slave others( as myself) charge for the setup and turnkey style. unless it speaks about MP, it’s well known except to whitehats

1 Like

Of course you are just writing this thread to help the poor people out there and not to get DMs with: Do you know a good m/s provider? :joy::joy::joy:

You must be friends with the guys sending me 10 email sequences just to help me out lols

1 Like

You’re missing my point but all good. Didnt mean to offend. This topic could be replicated for all ‘creative’ professions. Where people feel like they arent being taken serious when it comes to prices in relation with what’s offered. Example, photographers, dancer, videographers,…

Also it’s not a secret. Same reason why J arent preferred to be mentioned. Everyone know it exists but the less info about the more it’s able to stand/survive during IG patches and cleanups. I personally feel like it serves no purpose to talk about it lvl1 since either they are noobs that dont know how to bot or people just looking for someone cheap to take care of what’s become the hardest thing right now (taking care of a network of bots). It’s just a difference in perspective. Lvl1 is not a target audience to either offer or lecture m/s since there is no money and shines the light on a technique that’s not secret but vague enough for lots of people not to understand and thus not being massively done risking it to be taking care of by IG.

Also, lvl1 should learn how to bot more instead of asking for premium services they probably cant afford i feel. Same for asking about the info about it if they cant even bot 10 accounts without blocks

P.s. again, its common sense that m/s shouldnt be cheap. Same reason you shouldnt have to explain people.

If I wanted to get clients I’d just open up a sales thread. Not sure what kind of twisted logic you’re applying here.

This is specially mental coming from someone who has contacted a few months ago asking me to run slaves expecting to hit 5k daily followers.
If I was looking to convert DMs into business I’d have told you what you wanted to hear to get your money.

This is an open thread and a lot of good providers have stepped forward.
Meanwhile the cheap ones haven’t really said anything.

No need to DM me about who the good providers are, this thread makes it obvious.
At least now I’ll stop receiving DMs from people complaining they’ve been scammed by the last provider.

Once again, I’m not sure who you think that Lv1 are, but the leveling system rewards free time not money.
Usually people with money don’t have much free time to be posting on a forum.
They also don’t have the time to learn automation, or how to grow, so they’d rather just pay for it.

Your misconception of what the target audience is and how levels work is just absurd, stop forcing it.

1 Like

Okay sure :man_shrugging:t2: the topic just has an odd feeling to it. What you call misconception is a difference in opinion of which i’m not the only thinking so. Instead of feeling attacked we could find common ground.

Also lvl1 has become less productive, less testings being made, more people (secretly) selling/pitching services from lvl2 and up to lvl1.

edit: the odd feeling i’m talking about is the exact thing you’re comfirming. Getting DM’d by people as you profile yourself (rightfully i assume) as a good m/s provider which i have all respect for btw :+1: also you have people who open a salesthread and get approached on it. You have people who open a salesthread and pitch it (in workarounds) on lvl1 and you have people who dont have a salesthread but still offer it (by making topics and guides profiling themselves as advanced people) and getting dm’d. This is where i was getting to and how it comes across to some people

1 Like

Just to make it clear to everyone who’s accusing me of fishing for DMs to turn into sales.

This person contacted me 17 days ago (before making this thread) about my M/S experience, because he’s considering building his own network. I helped him with his questions and at no point tried to make a sale, just mentioned price point because he directly asked for it.

Yet he’s accusing me that this is my strategy.

Can’t fight this level of cynicism, sorry.

7 Likes

I’m kinda blown away of how bad you took these replies. Yes i’m building a network, been doing m/s ever since i started botting and i’m curious about the price points since i never work b to c. Purely out of info and curiousity. I’m not offering any services as of now (nor will i probably ever on this board unless i didnt follow up on considering an exceptional case before i get attacked for lying). Kind of disappointing how you cant take criticism or at least an opinion without replying in such an off way. I dont even understand your reply as it doensy make sense. What a needless defensive reply. Should have seen that one coming. Anyways keep doing you @synch

Also, i never accused you. I told you how i feel about some people’s topics (like others are thinking the same). If you feel attacked that’s only you. Not me accusing you

P.s. no matter how off topic (i guess i was too) your last reply was sadly, i hold no grudge and still contribute on your issues aswell if needed. #letsdrawalinehereandshakehands

You didn’t expect this reaction when you keep derailing the conversation into a talk about how Lv1 are cheap or scammers, which has nothing to do with this thread. Then you jump into accusing me of giving you the feeling that I’m trying to sell my service.

The only other person who agrees with you, @Phago, is someone who tried to hire me to run slaves for him in August, which I turned down because he had no idea how things worked.

I love that the two people who decided to openly accuse me of stealth-selling are people who have sent me DMs which I didn’t even try to convert into sales.

1 Like

Again no one is accusing you. I’m just noticing a trend of hidden salespitches and since i felt like this topic didnt hold much value personally on lvl1 for lots of reasons, i was holding my breath with this one.

Your topic states facts without argue. But this board has ever since IG went hard on us become more of a salesthread rather than contributing. I guess i was hungry to see new things i never thought of with your topic which i didnt really.

No accusing just :thinking: being my face when reading through this topic.

All good, lets end this one on a professional note and keep contributing to everyone.

As you mentioned, this forum has become full of scams targeted at Lv1, which is why I made this thread.

You clearly missed this because you were expecting me to spoonfeed you how to setup your network, which fueled every single one of your posts.

As much empathy as I have for your frustration, this thread isn’t for you, I’m sorry to disappoint.

Let’s not make it a worse thread for everyone else, please :+1:

2 Likes

My setup/network scaling is working fine btw. Any extra info could be valuable that’s why i reach out to same niche people to share if possible. No spoonfeeding needed on that one. Nothing hurts finetuning as everyone might have some cool tricks up their sleeve :blush:

You could’ve just asked questions, instead of arguing over levels and how much money they have, would’ve contributed to the discussion and you might’ve gotten help.

The point of this thread was never about "sharing information’ it says it in the title “Reality Check” it’s meant to wake people the F up and stop being blind or ignorant.

You accused the thread of having “advance techniques” and now saying that there’s no “valuable information” on this thread.

Many others and including myself would never share information which cost us tons of money to achieve those “valuable information”. It’s exactly what you’re saying, you’re basically contradicting yourself by asking people to spoonfeed.

4 Likes

I’ll repeat myself shortly for you @2xdswu .

1. I’m all about topics adding knowledge. People can contribute to it and we can finetune techniques. So with each topic i’m reading i’m hoping to acquire some knowledge i didnt know of and possibly contribute to it.
  2. I felt like this topic did nothing than possibly shining light on M/S for noobs and the whole wild world making it more of a common practice for new unexperienced people to try out making it go the same route as Mass viewing did resulting in it being looked at closely by IG. (which we want to avoid with current IG climate) It’s an advanced technique so for that reason I personally also prefer it to be lvl2 before even this method goes to shit.
  3. Lots of threads lately have been saying something but also nothing where it creates the feeling of underlining your skill (which i’m sure you have) and possibly getting DM’s (hidding sales pitch) Not accusing, but i was holding my breath with this one aswell.
  4. I never asked for spoonfeeding, never did i ask for a full blown explanation through DM’s to the topic starter. So i’m kind of disappointed about why you aswell as him say so. I remember (dont quote me on this) how DM being about his input on acc creation outsourcing and a quick idea of his price point since i have never done it for clients i dont have a personal relation with. I know how to do M/S. I did it before i even know about what it was and that MPsocial existed. However I’m not all knowing and always in to learn about others their tricks and sharing them if wanted.
  5. Still this topic is common sense and you shouldnt have to explain yourself or reason why it shouldnt be 5 dollars per childacc.
  6. Asking for pieces of advice on specific questions has nothing to do with spoonfeeding. So please dont even … Judging by the likes received and given i feel like i’ve done my share of advice/contributing already. Let’s hope you did too for the sake of MPsocial.

All these are my opinion (possibly others too) and take it as such without being defensive. I’m all about a good discussion.