Mother Slave Method - Reality Check

You’ve made it pretty obvious that you’re mad at me because my thread didn’t help you.

You’ve made 14 posts in this thread, all of them were off topic.

You’ve also been told by multiple people that you’re flat out wrong.

I’m really not sure why you’re still posting on this thread, after saying 10 times that it’s not for you.

you guys forgot one thing.
EVEN if the info is given, shared, stolen what have you – it most likely will not work for another. Proxies, account trust, niche, ER and a zillion other reasons why each must find out for themselves. The last couple posts while trying to make a point is right back where ya folks started, nowhere. Come on, we are here to share not see who is right or wrong.

2 Likes

Took it out. Didnt notice it went back to lvl1. Was lvl2 when i wrote it. @kripke

Edit: lvl2 again it seems

You clearly don’t understand the rules, which is why you shouldn’t be enforcing them.

They broke the rules by mentioning it, which is why you should flag the posts for removal

The shitposting and personal attacks on this forum is through the roof.

Have fun y’all :v:

I appreciate your post and i really dont understand why this attack/pressure against you, i hope this doesnt encorauge you to stop posting. For me it was useful your post and i enjoy reading different stuff, right now is everything about blocks, blocks and blocks.

I appreciate your kind words.

I don’t really mind the attacks, what pisses me off is how it’s always off-topic.

To be fair, I get a ton of support through DMs that has always encouraged me to keep doing my thing, without toning it down to avoid triggering the frustrated ones.

Unfortunately the moderation on this forum seems to be very lacking or non-existent, when people are allowed to shitpost with no real consequences and regular users decide how to interpret and apply the rules, sometimes to benefit their own agenda.

I have no interest in participating in this wild west.

Just read this DM after posting this, I won’t name names.

I couldn’t make this up even if I wanted to.

5 Likes

Lol this post making lvl2 look like high school politics :smiley:

I would like to add that if someone ends up on a forum that is called something completely unrelated to IG for Ig tips or searches for any terms used here through Google, they would have probably at least heard of M/S either way.

3 Likes

What is this thread :see_no_evil:

M/S isn’t a secret, anyone who searches about techniques to grow their Instagram can stumble upon this, but to execute the technique for yourself, that’s a whole other story.

Also not a bad thing to shed light on the realistic price points for anyone who is new to this and want to invest in it.

4 Likes

mc2

This is coming from the sleaziest of providers, who got banned from this forum for selling trash-tier services.

One of the few ones who admitted that the $5/acc budget made it impossible after the June update.

Even at $10/acc he still hasn’t been able to deliver results, making people wait 2+ months with no results at this point.

This seems to be the most common experience nowadays, which is why y’all need to be careful!

5 Likes

Valar Morgulis… :wink:

1 Like

Yes I recognised that as his message also!

Yeah I don’t think you need to hide his name, pretty much everyone knows him… I had bad experience with him too when I started automating he was the first service that pop up in my screen and I tried some of his accounts and let me just say never, but never buy from this guy

Haha same here, literally 18 out of the 20 I bought were dead already when I put them on Jarvee. Other 2 died 2 days later lol

1 Like

Those who already know him can easily tell who it is by looking at his picture.
Those who don’t know him don’t gain anything by knowing of his services.

There’s a reason why I censored the name but not the picture.

Ok … I read the most ridiculous accusations in this thread !!!

Of course this thread does not belong here!! It belongs only where @oneoneseven can read!!!

Level 1s are poor, Level 1s have not the budget for premium services, they should test more, they should learn first botting, they should first try to run 10 Accounts without blocks… They re wanna be bloggers, they re wannabe influencers…

Seriously now @oneoneseven ??? How the f@ck do you know if level 1s have or have not the budget for m/s as clients or as providers ???

Where you born in level 2?? According to what you re suggesting I am broke that’s why I am level 2. maybe I should pay to get promoted and to prove myself level 2 worthy…

You are one of the rudest members of this forum, the least sharing one and now you feel threatened from others that share, because you just jumped in the game of m/s and you re afraid you ll lose it also !!!

I am so glad there are more helpful and kind people in this forum. When I was new here I sent you twice a dm to get some help and you never even bothered to answer. I ve also read thread in the past where you were accused of not sharing why you re not getting blocks but were at the same time lecturing others even level 2s for not testing that much as you !!

This is a Loser mindset.

3 Likes

Ooof, been there. PayPal chargebacks are the worst, well… the people that practice that, even after the services have been agreed upon and rendered

True! Everyone can get Level 2 with some time. Idk why he is so negative about everything

1 Like

I’m really glad that this thread has helped some Level 1s, as it was intended.

2 Likes

Quality vs Quantity
Yes yes yes