MP Social Badges and Ranks

Hello Everyone,
Nice to see MP has it’s own community. I was searching in this forum any info about badges and ranks. It would be nice if admins put a thread here providing related information.

Welcome @xia . The forum is still in development. I think we will be adding that information soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also a thumbs up and thumbs down. This will be very useful to validate good comments/posts, and decredit poor comments/posts

2 Likes

I’ll look into this, yes :slight_smile:

There’s already the heart/like, and if some posts are spam or really bad there’s a flag to hide it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes true, my thoughts behind the thumbs up and down would apply to scenarios like: Someone asking a questions, and there are multiple answers all quite different and maybe one crazy answer that most people disagree with. They could simply give a thumbs down, to warn the user who posted the question, or at least have them double check first.

The benefits of thumbs up and down would be similar to the benefits of them on Yahoo Answers.

Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Proceed however you choose fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

we’ll see how the forum evolves and we’ll add more utility stuff then, for now I’d like to concentrate on content the most as that’s what attracts new users

Of course that makes complete sense. Always need to cater to the larger audiences first. Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

For anyone else interested, here’s the post about the levels. Will add the badges one as soon as I can :slight_smile:

1 Like