My Jarvee + Instagram setting!

I setup jarvee with 4g mobile proxy with an aged insta account but after a day i got action blocked! I was running 60-100 follows a day + like their 1/2 post and view story 20% (I use scrapper acc and this account’s action unblocked after 24 hours ) :neutral_face:
i’m gonna add another acc so can you please check my setting and suggest me or lmk if im doing anything wrong ? here’s my setting

you can PM me your setting if you don’t mind sharing :wink:

You need to warmup the account

1 Like

its an 3yrs+ aged and 6k+ organic followers account
still need warm up ? and if yes then daily follow limit ?

1 Like

it still needs a warmup. Start doing 20-30 follows a day and add 20-30 each day. There are many different methods to use. Each person has their own way

try to warm up the account using like comments and story viewers tools at first for a few days then start with 15-20 follow a day, make sure you have 3 scrapers at least, one account per proxy and don’t access your account from any other device even your phone.

1 Like

You can also try switching to API, see if this particular account’s working better with API.

1 Like

thank you bro <3

1 Like

I tried but i was getting more action blocked on API

You should check “Enable Contextual Actions” in the Follow limits section. It will help reduce the blocks. You can find more information about that option on this thread:

1 Like