Nearly gave up, returned and am getting results

wewewewewewe

Still going strong with my 1 account hah, once 4g is setup scaling will begin, i will update with any issues as i go.

Cheers

2 Likes

What do your follow tool settings look like? I can run my personal account fine on my home IP but when using a 4g Italy based proxy for accounts in the US, the accounts receive blocks when users start posting from their phone

what blocks, be specific mate, is that a hardblock? /block with a date/

1 Like

Temp blocks (508 error)

Use USA bases 4g, itā€™s the only way, have clients tell you when they want to post and then stop running 15 mins before.
Too be honest clients even liking slot of shit while you are running is dodgy and will get blocks.
The into way to survive is change your 4g for USA

The reason Iā€™m running from home IP and not a proxy is I live in Colombia, I canā€™t buy 4g Colombian proxies.
If I use a USA based proxy for instance and start posting from Colombia thatā€™s a huge red flag, block will come I am sure of that.
So Iā€™m setting up my own 4g which will be on my local Colombian network , that way I can post without getting fucked

why ,? there is many 4g colombia proxy from good sellers

Well no, since the accounts would be using the 4g USA proxies you mentioned so why would it be posting in Colombia?

Currently out of my 3 accounts, one is blocked until tomorrow, 1 is temp blocked, and the other just received a 7 day block this morning. When I receive blocks I rest the accounts for 48 hours a minimum.

Any recommendations for USA based 4g proxies? or even creating your own? Fell free to PM. Iā€™m currently running 2 scrapers and 3 main on my home IP. Iā€™ve only recently set up some old accounts to scrape. From research Iā€™ve done, it was my understanding that the scraper accounts didnā€™t need to be on any type of proxy. But maybe it would be advisable to put the scrapers on some cheap DC proxies. For the main accounts, Iā€™ve tried several that this forum considered good, HC, etc. and nothing seemed to work. But they were not USA based. Honestly, running on my home IP has seemed to work the best. Iā€™ve really been looking into creating my own 4g proxies.

you are using api emulation or eb ?

If I use a proxy based in the USA and Iā€™m living in Colombia posting on the account which is on a USA proxy itā€™s a red flag.

Iā€™m in Colombia, this account is a personal business, so I post my stuff from colombia, so a proxy located in any other location its dud.

The other poster is running account that are located in the USA but using an Italian proxy and heā€™s getting blocks when client posts from the US, no doubt itā€™s proxy location

1 Like

you may consider residentials - here can get even some directly from state the client is living in

API man, I donā€™t use EB at all. Might be different situation for yourself, do tests and find best solution, start with api

Yes as my residential is working so well I might possibly test some high quality residentials located in my city to test, if it works would use for all accounts, thanks for the heads up, if I can get away with that I will be laughing

I have no recommendations although the proxies im using are from @HenryCooper im sure he supplies good 4G USA based proxies.

Yes rest for 48, start slow maybe 100 followers no unfollows and work your follows per day to 150, then start unfollwing slowly, possibly 60 a day and build.

1 action from master account only. No filters, only follow filtered users, cant stress that enough

I am going to create my own 4g Proxy from a dongle on local network. Thats my next mission to build the proxy from dongle, or as another user suggested i might get away with buying residentials located in my location, testing will be done on throw away accs. I will provide feedback when i get to that stage :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested to know how youā€™re planning/going to setup your own 4g proxies. I have researched this extensively, but donā€™t really have a clear vision. Iā€™m in the USA and have access to an unlimited data plan. Iā€™m just not sure how to go about getting the dongles/hotspots/sims to run on J on my home computer. Running your own, 4G proxies out of your own location/home on a 1:1 ration seems like the all around best solution for any setup.

What is your opinion on proxies for the scraper accounts? Iā€™m assuming it would be best for all acounts to have their own proxy. But Iā€™ve been told in the past the scraper doesnā€™t really need one as it isnā€™t doing any actions. just making API calls.

itā€™s hard, but it can be done

1 Like

these results without a slave

1 Like

I confirm however that using slaves is the best thing currently

1 Like

I dont think its that hard to create one proxy from a USB dongle, there is instruction around on this site about it, i believe the trouble is when trying to have multiple dongles or setup an array of USB sticks to sell proxies etc.
But from what ive read doing it with a single stick isnt too hard