New "Account Compromised" Messaging

And another one of my clients got a AC… looks like this is the end of my growth services the way its going -.-

2 Likes

I have same fellings bro :frowning:

1 Like

What are you doing guys with accounts who get the messege? Idk what to do… continue, wait, or stop forever :smiley:

1 Like

Once you get the message don’t continue using automation for a while. I continued with 2 of my clients and both got 7 day hard block.

2 Likes

Got that as well, have you figured out how long not to use automation for?

1 Like

Lol I think so

Now only ballers will remain in the game.

1 Like

I am currently testing it with one of my own accounts and after 4 days I started warming up again, it still is running without a block (3days). Make sure to use a different proxy and reset ID before starting again. Don’t know how long it will last though, so it still is a risk…

2 Likes

going to try this out, thanks!

Just a thought here. Been reading on different threads.
People mention alot of important measures, but I don’t really see many share where they are operating from. All based on the location they are doing automation.

Can we maybe gather some information on the geo locations that people are getting ACs?

We know for a fact that IG implements restrictions or changes in small bits at a time.

If people could tell their geo location, maybe we could have an overview and find a pattern?

Now we know that we got countries where people tend to spam the hell out of automation, could be interesting to know if IG is targeting those locations first?

1 Like

Its the software being recognized, its not really anything else ive tested everything

But the softwares in general has always been recognized. IG has always known whilst people were using 3rd. Party softwares. Nothing new to this.
And if this was the case then EVERYONE would have faced issues. We got great examples of successful automations being done.

Rest assured I read on other forums and private groups that people using other automation tools are facing same issues.

It works for some and doesn’t for others. We need to cooperate as we always have. As mentioned before, we have compared settings and different valuable meta data, but I have been thinking of this for a couple of days now. What if IG is targetting specific regions atm? Now this depends on the geo locations of the connections people use.

@CulturedSavage

1 Like

I have clients in all corners of the world. Everyone is affected.

1 Like

Could you please tell us if you are doing the client management for them? and if so, where is your proxies from? Cause then the location of your proxies would be interesting to know, as the main interaction is been done from that location.

1 Like

Since I switched all accounts to EB, I haven’t gotten any actions blocks or AC pop ups on clients. Am also hitting 100+ follows a day on a few. But this is just my case scenario, everyones different!

2 Likes

How many accounts?

We are having an issue which i’d like to share with you so maybe you can give me and advice about what is happening, regarding the Compromised Accounts wave.

We use one proxy for client. The proxies are located in Germany, a specific city.
The Amazon Ec2 is located in USA.

Why some of our clients are getting the Comprised Account notification, and an email form IG saying there were an unusual connection from mobile Chrome in UK?

1 Like

still getting ACs on daily basis on accounts which worked flawlessly even throught problems which started in June… all 4g proxies, extremely low settings (under 10 follows/likes per hour) very randomized.

Lets keep our heads up and try to communicate with clients even thought they are probably losing trust in us with every update Instagram enrolls.

In my opinion Facebook (as owner of Instagram) is killing the platform completely for SMM marketers and Influencers and “normal” users too… (considering amount of server down-time/updates in the past 2 months) Thoughts on this?

1 Like

I’ve just had a weird one.

I got an account compromised message on JV 9 days ago so changed the password and kept it off JV.

I have been trying to follow on the phone but keep getting blocks so left it alone.

Decided to do some unfollows on phone Today and got a 7 day block message saying I have shared the password etc!. WTF it hasnt been near software since the account compromised!

1 Like

How old is the account?