New "Account Compromised" Messaging

Jarvee api having some majore issues this days just avoid using it

You guys think if we use only EB we’ll get less of the compromised pop up?

I think it doesnt really matter tbh. I had a huge wave and now it’s some every day. Running hundreds of accounts. Randomizing as much as you can does work i feel. As soon as Ig notices you’re into the same loop it will trigger i think. Just dont create the same pattern over and over

1 Like

Hi which 4G provider are you using?

Mods should this be merged? @MojoJojo

With what? I m not keeping a close eye on these threads.

1 Like

Mantas 4g proxies which were recommended by someone.

Here is the site: www.mindeswx.com

Do you think this is the issue?

Just had another account compromised.

Low settings and this one was reasonabley new and was following on the API.

I have had nearly every account compromised now. Some on EB, some on API.

They have killed the game.

1 Like

just a side note - i’ll unchecked the option Logout of EB when temp block - this that time we are receiving way less compromissed messages

That message doesnt prove anything!
I got this message on some accounts which were never used on jarvee or any automation tool ever!

With the main thread?

I mean I don’t really care if it’s merged, but I don’t think it’s the same topic/thread.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many times an account can receive this message before a permanent ban?

1 Like

I would like to know this some clients are starting to get it for the second time.

1 Like

I don’t think permanent bans are possible, I could see blocks Getting more rigorous though

1 Like

They are definitely possible however I agree very unlikely.

1 Like

I have used only EB on a test account and I received this message. Others accs are fine. So it is not an API issue.

1 Like

The only similarity I can see on the accounts that I’ve had the AC is that they all have bad ER%.

You guys think it’s possible that they’ll stop sending these messages eventually? :sweat_smile:

Yes sir! Time to move on :slight_smile: