New Instagram Error: 'Try Again Later' - 1st July 2020

200 a day 6000 a month and hourly I think 20+

Ok that looks normal. But if you just make 20+ Follows hourly you are running more than 18Hours a Day? Its sounds for me that you run 24 hours?

Try to make 1 Day in the Week no actions with the function. And dont run 24 Hours. We did the experience that you can run 18 hours a Day and 6 hours sleep.

Hope it works better. And we also can make 240 Follows a Day to hit the 6000/month.

Instagram is now also hitting with a 7 day hardblock (new) one to my clients.

Getting a big “Try Again Later” block wave on Follows right now. 80-90% of accounts blocked, but UF and Likes working.

What do you mean by new one?

no where near 200 follows a day at 100-150 and still get this Try again later
about 10 actions an hour

1 Like

all tools or only follow tool to rest.?

any updates guys?

Getting the same error when trying to post with caption. But can via phone…

No updates with finding what triggers it. One of my friends who did unfollow manually 15 people also got the block. Personally I think it has something to do with the elections coming up.

I got the same error before getting my personal account blocked after testing some param.

Silly me, I thought that a real 4 years old account will be able to test some aggressive follow/unfollow in a short period of time.

How to avoid this block ?

(except give up Jarvee)

I guess no one knows what triggers this block yet. What we can do to prevent it is lower our settings. Increase the wait time between operations and lower the number of actions per operation.

1 Like

lower delay between actions makes my account action blocked. I suppose that it could be some hourly or time frame limit for operations/api calls when we get this message.

1 Like

This is what I’m finding. I’m still testing, but I’m finding ways around the block. There’s some sort of rolling API call / EB operations limit threshold. I haven’t found it yet, but I’ve definitely found how to stay way under it and how to go way over it. Keep testing every body!

4 Likes

Weird cause nearly all my accounts are similar in settings with minor tweaks. The blue print works for most. I even have a new account and on day 2 of warmup already getting the Try Again., it did however recover in a few hours and not the generic 3 days.

All my max are around 9-12 actions per hour so dont know if this is the issue, I am adding more time in between actions so will see if this helps

Interesting thing is 1/4 of the accounts after the 3 day wait, 1 can run follows, the other 3 cannot - get Try Again on API. On EB - it just says action completed, but no follows are made.

You care too share?

Slowing down actions helps, but I’m still getting about 20-30% of accounts getting these “Try Again Later” blocks. Reducing filters also helps. I’ve tried a variety of proxies (4g, residential, ipv6), there’s no proxy savior. Gonna try resting 2-3 days, then slow warm up.

All EB, contextual actions. Accounts scraping for themselves. Scrappers don’t solve it.

Don’t pin me on this, but I lowered my accounts below 10 actions per hour, around 9,22/hour and so far all my accounts run again.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I got the same block yesterday for too much commenting. I never saw this block before, it’s new. “Try again later. We restrict some actions to protect our community. Tell us if we made a mistake.”

1 Like