New Instagram Error: 'Try Again Later' - 1st July 2020

It’s popping up randomly. I think it has something to do with to many actions per hour.

You can do 80 comments per hour, and 50 follow or unfollow pe hour.
Instagram changed the block. Before was the message “Action Blocked” and now is “Try again later”.

1 Like

doing 3 actions an hour at 20-25 for warmup and still get this Try Again Later crap… sucks to be me

No the action block is different than the try again later block. You could relogin and they were gone, these will stick.

I think it has mainly to do with the client doing activities on their phone. I got 60% of the accounts running. These are accounts are left alone completely.

exactly. I’m still blocked.You can’t fix this block. The “Action blocked” i could fix it with changing to mobile data or relogin, but the 'Try again later", you cant do anything. Shit!

I had two days of successful following, yesterday 70% is all blocked again.

I’m still blocked after 48h . Wtf

try mobile proxies?

no most of the retry later also lifts after a relog!

1 Like

When i will het unblock? I thought in 24-48h i’ll get unblocked, but nope…

same but are you able to like, comment, and post because i can’t

nah, i can’t like, comment and follow/unfollow. I can only to post

Hey all :slight_smile:
the solutions I found:

1. Talk with your client and make sure they are not doing any follow/unfollow/likes actions at the same time jarvee is working or any other massive actions such as a lot of dm’s /commentes( number 1 reason for the blocks from my experince).

2. Give the account 48 hours off without any tools and then relogin.and then try again to do the actions the EB manully and then turn on only 1 tool(follow for exmaple).

3. Give the account extra 48 hours off and then reset device id and then try again to do the actions the EB manully and then turn on only 1 tool(follow for exmaple).

Never give up!
Adi

2 Likes

Hi Adi,

I know for sure that interaction of the client is messing with the software. All my accounts that are left alone are working perfect.

1 Like

This is sick. I’m still blocked. 94 hours , wtf! Why i dont get unblock?

Have you relogged in?

it’s been like that since the 14th and i don’t know how to fix it. it’s not letting me like, comment or post or mention people on my story it’s just so annoying ffs

Try to change your password :wink: should help

Maybe this is the new hardblock? But doesnt tell you the date? 7 days hardblock

no cuz i’m afraid of 7 day hardblock. It happened to me , i got action block but after relogin i got 7 days block. ( Instagram detected that i logged in into a third party app which helps gain more followers and likes. And i said, WTF