New JV Update Version 2.3.6.5

I have the exact same problem.
That leads me to believe there is something wrong with the way JV is transmitting the info to IG that is triggering the 508.
It’s the same proxy, so it could not be a proxy issue.

1 Like

Think about what you’re saying though. We’re all using the same software. The only difference is accounts, settings and proxies. If not everyone is getting it, then it has to be one of those. Maybe doing an action manually and thru automation isn’t 100% identical(as in they can tell the difference) and that’s why they allow you to do it manually with the proxy, but not with automation with the same proxy?

Just trying to give you something different to look at it. I’ll let you try one of my proxies to see if you still get the error. I won’t be able to hook you up with them as the supply is limited, but atleast it will let you know whether the proxy is the issue.

2 Likes

Your logic sounds right, but there still has to be something different between the way the information is transmitted that is triggering the 508.
But I do agree with you that everyone should receive the 508.
My settings are very conservative and I would be appreciative to try one of your proxies and see if that makes a difference.
It I do not receive the 508 then it is a problem with one of my proxy providers.
If I do receive the 508 then I guess the account is flagged, but if the account is flagged then why I am able to follow manually through EB?
I don’t know - I have worked on this everyday for 4 months and still no real solution.
Yes, please send me a DM and I will test your proxy.
I appreciate you helping me out!

1 Like

Keep me posted on this proxy test @Actor_Contact . Thank you @Klique for offering to help.

Also, I think doing actions manually in EB is different in that we aren’t scraping or using targets but probably just liking or following off explore or from our feed. So maybe that’s why we can do actions, but the tool can’t because it gets blocked when going to targeting.

2 Likes

I do not think it is a problem pf proxies, i have accounts that do not go, others go, and they are sharing same proxy. It has to deal with trust score and settings. It is my opinion.

1 Like

how come settings when its blocks after 0 interactions

I guess trust score or the account is flagged.

for example some accounts that have these issues for last 7 days have been working flawlessly for last 3 months when everybody else was struggling.

Just msg me whenever you’re available, I’ll get the notification, we can jump on Skype and take care of that for you.

@goss if that’s the case, then there is nothing the developers can do, and it would be a problem solely on users side. If I’m understanding you correct.

1 Like

@race44

Read my update on my thread below.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO @Klique

2 Likes

@Actor_Contact @Klique guys let me pay you both to test a potential solution.
desperate :smiley:

No doubt better proxies will help the operations run better, but it still doesn’t answer the weird 508 block issue I posted earlier, and its still happening; being able to comment and like manually on EB after action block, but gets an action block again once put on automation (before hitting 1 action).

2 Likes

@Jovsto I was experiencing the same problem.
I am not an expert in how info is transmitted, but there is definitely some difference that is occurring between the manual transmission and the automated transmission and at this point I am believing that is somehow proxy related.
I know it does not make sense, but when I plugged in the quality proxy I was able to automate the following with no problem.

1 Like

Did you reset IDs, clear cookies, log in/log out prior to changing the proxy?

No, I did not do any of those things
I just changed the proxy and it began working great.

2 Likes

but one thing Actor, for how long did you let it run? I have accounts that start working and later have the 508. I think test should be done at least 24 hours.

DC India proxies is the key here.

to avoid them?

Yes, you could be correct, but I could only use the proxy for a couple of hours…
He was just trying to help me determine if I was using a bad proxy and I obviously was.
With my proxy, I could not follow more than a few people until the 508 occurred.
With his proxy the account began working immediately and I followed 50 people with no problem.
In my opinion I need to find a quality proxy provider.
It seems that people that make their own proxy have very, very few problems with 508.
I think a HUGE part of this problem is not having quality proxies

1 Like

I am unable to find indian proxies can you DM me the link?