New JV Update Version 2.3.6.5

@Jessica8789
Interesting…so I am guessing the majority of the 250 accounts are slave accounts?
Do you use your own proxies?

I’m surprised more people aren’t asking about 508 blocks. I have so many of them.

Send all your logs to support everybody. Lets get this 508 figured out.

2 Likes

Yes I am still getting 508.

Man I have sent countless emails to Jarvee support team one of the member even viewed my settings via remote access but they no solution. They said it will be fixed in the next update. I still have 4 days untill i renew my subscription, if they don’t fix it in next 4 days I will cancel the subscription since it is useless for me as I keep getting blocked.

2 Likes

I think it’s a software issue because IG didn’t update their browser recently, not in the past two weeks at least.

The update came out yesterday/today and it does not seemed to have fixed the 508 blocks

Exactly the new update didn’t fix it for me either.

No issues for me. I used EB for everything except scraping. I don’t like the idea of only scraping in a scraping account since it would seem that you are magically looking for people and following.

Well, scraping with API and then going in the browser to follow these people does not leave less of a footprint. I would say it is even worse than just looking people up “magically” and following them.
So that is not really a reason to whether to use scrapers or not :smile:

1 Like

I’ve tried scrape and no scrape. Doesn’t change the amount of 508 blocks.

1 Like

Yes, I believe you on that @Race44

508 blocks are related to overdoing actions plus bad proxys. (Mostly bad proxys or too many accounts/ proxy quality)
I got many 508’s and this is what I’ve done:
Reset device id.
Change proxy.
Wait 3 days.
Start on the new proxy 1-3 actions per day.
Increase every day by 30.
No more blocks OR your proxy is sh#t and you have to do it again.
If your account is seriously flagged try using it as your personal for few days, look up pages, like here and there, post one or two comments.

I have zero 508’s now.

2 Likes

i feel like we need to take it a bit easier with proxies, especially people here with 10 acc per proxy on 4g, incl. me… might be a little too much… weirdly enough I have multiple set of 10 accounts per proxy, and 2 accounts of each group of 10 work perfect

I have some accounts 1:1 on Raw Mobiles from Henry Cooper. The only one account on $20 proxy, and it’s still getting blocked. It was working just perfect before though

1 Like

Maybe you should set up your own 4g proxies, if you know how to do it properly, you can get them for 2-4$/ month depends how much data you would use (full brows exp. ON or OFF)

3 Likes

I’m being told to reset device id’s to get rid of 508 but you can only do this so many times…

Also, if someone gets tons of 508 maybe he/ she should reconsider the content he/ she is posting.
If people report you daily because they find your spam offensive, well- no one can help you.
Try with inoffensive spam to begin with.:bulb:

I don’t think it has anything to do with the content just Instagram/J

Did you go from 1-3 actions first day to 30 actions on second day? Can you elaborate a bit more your warm up method? It looks interesting :slight_smile:

Have you set up your own proxies?
It does seem that the only people who are not receiving 508s are the people who have set up their own proxies.

I appreciate your help. I’m experiencing 508’s on client accounts though (regular biz content) and using quality mobile and residential proxies that have worked for years. Will keep experimenting.